T-SHIRT: Red w/ Black (R/B) 14 16.67%
T-SHIRT: White w/ Black (W/B) 14 16.67%
T-SHIRT: Ladies Shirts??? 5 5.95%
T-SHIRT: Is XXL really necessary??? 11 13.10%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 05:03 PM   #1
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation 100% SPAM-FREE!!! Custom TRD T-Shirts / Decals *updated*

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █FEELER/POLL█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

I am in the beginning stages of getting some T-Shirts and Decals produced, and I need your opinions and advice.

The design I drew is a skull that incorporates the Toyota emblem and TRD hidden in the teeth.

------------------------------------------------

I want to gauge people's interest and eventually offer up some shirts and decals to the TW community and fellow Toyota enthusiasts.

Prices and options are yet to be determined (hence this post) so I am hoping to get some feedback from you all to narrow down the choices to meet the demand.

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ DECALS█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

I hope to offer (3-4) different solid colors: BLACK, RED,WHITE, & GRAY in 2-3 different size options. I would like them to be Clear Background with an 1/8" edge cut (so the vehicle's paint shows through, but there's still an edge to make the image "POP")

Sizes:
5"
10"
15" (maybe)

BLACK

RED

WHITE

GRAY

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █T-SHIRTs█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Similar to the decals, I hope to offer some variety in colors/sizes for the shirts as well. All shirts will feature a 10"or 12" design centered on the Front. I think sizing will be M, L, XL, XXL and maybe Ladies sizes too (based on Poll results)

Color Combinations:
*(Based on Poll Results)

Black Shirt / Gray Ink (B/G)

Black Shirt / White Ink (B/W)

Black Shirt / Red Ink (B/R)

Gray Shirt / Black Ink (G/B)

Red Shirt / Black Ink (R/B)

OD Green / Black Ink (ODG/B)

White shirt / Black Ink (W/B)

Again, these are not available yet, and final pricing / options are yet to be determined.

Feel free to leave civil feedback, suggestions, constructive criticism, and/or comments. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP AND INPUT, IT IS MUCH APPRECIATED

FEEL FREE TO PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR SUGGESTIONS.

CURRENT ORDER LIST (CLOSED): (updated 11/5/12)
(RED=ORDERED/ORANGE=PAID/GREEN=SHIPPED)

1. Ghost (1) black/gray, M
2. EATABULLETcom (1) gray/black, M
3. EATABULLETcom (1) gray/black, L
4. JonnyBb (1) gray/black, XL
5. 02sr5trd (1) gray/black, XL
6. Krazie Sj (1) gray/black, M
7. Krazie Sj (1) gray/black, L (for BrokenTusk)
8. SupraT (1) black/gray, L
9. BurqueTaco (1) black/gray, L
10. theTupper (1) gray/black, XXL
11. Samplefool (1) gray/black, M
12. Slodgetto (1) OD Green/black, L
13. Beach Taco (1) gray/black, XL
14. 08FireRescueTaco (1) black/gray, L
15. g.hampton (1) gray/black, L
16. g.hampton (1) black/gray, L
17. ABregenzer (1) gray/black, M
18. T1no33 (1) gray/black, L
19. Runnerstrom28 (1) gray/black, M
20. 1badasstaco (1) gray/black, L

Old 08-10-2012, 05:28 PM   #2
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
IBTL

Old 08-10-2012, 05:41 PM   #4
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Since im the first one to post in this thread do i get a free shirt???

Old 08-10-2012, 05:51 PM   #6

^^ voted: white decal, 5 inches, and white black shirt (i like black and white)

Old 08-10-2012, 05:58 PM   #8

No problem

I'll take my free stuff now

seriously though

Old 08-10-2012, 07:27 PM   #9
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
tango down's Tacoma Gallery
title says spam-free....

thread says "I will also be promoting the crap out of these"

white decal would be hella sweet.

Old 08-10-2012, 07:39 PM   #10
Day Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Veteran
Name: Day Cowboy
Day Cowboy's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice! Black Decal, White/Black shirt! Any size decal is nice!

Old 08-10-2012, 08:07 PM   #12
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
shit yea, I'll buy one of these bad as, shirts from ya!

Old 08-10-2012, 08:21 PM   #13
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tango down View Post
title says spam-free....

thread says "I will also be promoting the crap out of these"

white decal would be hella sweet.
Yeah, well we saw how well that worked out for me. Thanks for the vote!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainprimat2 View Post
black and red or grey and black would be cool.....i wish you have a white shirt with read image, that would look great too
White w/ red. I'll keep it in mind, but it would need a dark outline to look good. 2-Color prints will likely cost more, but we'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Taco View Post
shit yea, I'll buy one of these bad as, shirts from ya!
Thanks man. Haven't figured out any shipping costs yet, but I would like to make them available to you Canadian folks too.

Old 08-10-2012, 08:47 PM   #16
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Sinbad shark bite

Old 08-10-2012, 10:29 PM   #17
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
(R/B) for me please hook it up.

Old 08-10-2012, 11:03 PM   #18
...and we're back!

Arrow PLEASE READ

Just to reiterate...

These are not available yet. I am using the poll as a tally for what you all would be interested in, then I will have an idea of what colors schemes to use, quantities, and price.

After all is said and done, I will post an official "FOR SALE" thread after I clear it with Bob to make sure it is cool.

I will offer some sort of discount/special/promo; maybe % off, free decals, cans of spam etc.

If all goes well, and everything runs smoothly, I hope to get some other designs made up and keep it going for everyone.

Thanks for the input and votes, I appreciate it.

Old 08-11-2012, 09:17 AM   #19
jdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Name: Jimmy
jdhaas3's Tacoma Gallery
is there a way to clean up the TRD so its a little more visible

Closed Thread