LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2012 DoubleCab OEM ALL WEATHER MATS (NEW)

Old 08-13-2012, 12:15 PM   #1
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Burt
ambiguous's Tacoma Gallery
2012 DoubleCab OEM ALL WEATHER MATS (NEW)

I have brand new OEM 2012 Double Cab All Weather mats for sale. I purchased these brand new from Sullivan Bros Toyota but I decided to go with WeatherTech floor liners instead. These are brand new unopened.

Price picked up in Orange County, CA - $65.
Price shipped continental US - $75 shipped with PayPal fees included.

I am PayPal verified and have 100% selling rating on eBay. Username: ambiguousasn - PM me if interested.

Thanks!
Old 08-13-2012, 01:09 PM   #2
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Burt
ambiguous's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD!

Products Discussed in this Thread