Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB Spindle Gussets and Hilift

Old 08-13-2012, 08:19 PM   #1
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Spindle Gussets and Hilift

As title states. Just thought i would check on here for the gussets in case someone isnt going to use them.
Let me know!
Old 08-13-2012, 09:22 PM   #2
DEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
DEZERT TOY's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of total chaos fab that i'm not going to use. 60 bucks shipped.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:25 PM   #3
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEZERT TOY View Post
I have a set of total chaos fab that i'm not going to use. 60 bucks shipped.
correct me if in wrong but TC sells them for 43 for the pair?
and i dont know if the 1st gen and 2nd are compatible?
Old 08-13-2012, 09:28 PM   #4

Think im going to order a pair from Down South MS
Old 08-13-2012, 09:30 PM   #5
DEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Haha really? I don't remember,I bought them for my 2nd gen. Thought I paid 89 bucks plus shipping???
Old 08-13-2012, 09:31 PM   #6
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Here is a hi-lift
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ft-so-cal.html
Old 08-13-2012, 09:31 PM   #7
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha really? I don't remember,I bought them for my 2nd gen. Thought I paid 89 bucks plus shipping???

$89 for second gen spindle gussets?
Old 08-13-2012, 09:31 PM   #8
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blang
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
i paid 40 at poly p when i went in. do that chris
Old 08-13-2012, 09:32 PM   #9
DreDog is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
DreDog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post

you beat me to my own link
Old 08-13-2012, 09:35 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
i paid 40 at poly p when i went in. do that chris
in slo?! might have to, was going to go through DSMS but if Poly p has it in stock and near by
Old 08-13-2012, 09:36 PM   #11

Wow, foot in mouth (if that applies while typing) haha. I forgot to mention that they are gold plated and give you 12hp. Haha
Old 08-13-2012, 09:36 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreDog View Post
you beat me to my own link
youve been pm'd
Old 08-13-2012, 09:37 PM   #13
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
in slo?! might have to, was going to go through DSMS but if Poly p has it in stock and near by
i dont pay for shipping if i can get my stuff at poly even if i have to order it. its better i thnk that way
Quote:
Wow, foot in mouth (if that applies while typing) haha. I forgot to mention that they are gold plated and give you 12hp. Haha
ha
Old 08-13-2012, 09:40 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
i dont pay for shipping if i can get my stuff at poly even if i have to order it. its better i thnk that way

ha
Well ill have to stop by there soon, maybe when we do my UCA's.
And i got a high lift. Thanks for the quickest WTB thread ive ever made
Old 08-13-2012, 09:43 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
Well ill have to stop by there soon, maybe when we do my UCA's.
And i got a high lift. Thanks for the quickest WTB thread ive ever made
Old 08-14-2012, 11:21 AM   #16
silver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

silver taco's Tacoma Gallery
God damn! Ive been lurking for a hi-lift for a long time. I guess it never hurts to ask. Congrats OP.
Old 08-14-2012, 11:41 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver taco View Post
God damn! Ive been lurking for a hi-lift for a long time. I guess it never hurts to ask. Congrats OP.
yeah WTB threads sometimes bring out people who dont even has a F/S thread.
Old 08-14-2012, 11:45 AM   #18
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Hey. Saw you were looking for a hilift. Ill sell you mine with the bar mounts and handle isolator for 60. The jack is in new condition. Never used. Just mounted.

Maybe if you are near LA sometime you can see it.