Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Looking for TRD throttle cable bracket for Auto Trans

Old 08-14-2012, 12:10 PM   #1
controlfreak is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
controlfreak's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for TRD throttle cable bracket for Auto Trans

Looking for TRD throttle cable bracket. Does anyone have an extra laying around??? I attached a pic.

Thx!
Attached Thumbnails
Looking for TRD throttle cable bracket for Auto Trans-livepzcms6.jpg  
Old 08-14-2012, 12:40 PM   #2
tacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robbie
tacomaforlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by controlfreak View Post
Looking for TRD throttle cable bracket. Does anyone have an extra laying around??? I attached a pic.

Thx!

that wouldnt be hard to make i could make one and sell it to you.
Old 08-14-2012, 12:47 PM   #3
Air Force:
How much do you want for it and how soon can you have it to me?
Old 08-14-2012, 07:17 PM   #4
tacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
How much do you want for it and how soon can you have it to me?
Ill make one tommrow when i can pull mine off the truck to mock one up and ill get back to you.
Old 08-14-2012, 08:16 PM   #5
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaforlife View Post
that wouldnt be hard to make i could make one and sell it to you.
No kidding.

That's a factory part?
It looks like someone made it!
Old 08-14-2012, 10:33 PM   #6
Air Force:
@ tacomaforlife: Thanks man! @ Rich: True on both. Factory part, and it does look like someone made it.
Old 08-15-2012, 08:18 PM   #8
Air Force:
I have the single bracket, the one you need... We could just swap. However, that should work. How much do you want for it?
Old 08-16-2012, 07:46 AM   #9

Quote:
I have the single bracket, the one you need... We could just swap. However, that should work. How much do you want for it?
15 shipped?
Old 08-16-2012, 09:46 AM   #10
Air Force:
That works. Can you overnight it for me? Let me know the diff in shipping prices.

Thx,

Brandon