LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

RF mud flap

Old 01-11-2009, 06:40 AM   #1
BrianJK is on a distinguished road

BrianJK's Tacoma Gallery
RF mud flap

Anybody in the NH area have a RF mud flap (2008 TRD Access cab) I broke mine backing through a snow bank.
Old 01-11-2009, 07:02 AM   #2
I am the Sofa King
harshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

harshest's Tacoma Gallery
I have one off of a 05 PreRunner. It has 50k miles on it, I can send pics if interested. $15 plus shipping from Michigan.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:16 AM   #3

BrianJK's Tacoma Gallery
RF mud flap

How long is it? I believe the late models are longer.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:24 AM   #4
I am the Sofa King
harshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I will post some pictures for you later.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:33 AM   #5

BrianJK's Tacoma Gallery
RF mud flap

Cool thanks. mine are aprox. 15" at its longest spot (outside the fender) and 10" at its smallest (under fender)
Old 01-11-2009, 10:51 AM   #6
I am the Sofa King

Yeah sorry but mine is actually broken. My left front one broke a while back so I decided to take them all off and didn't realize at the time that it was broken until I just went to clean it up to take pictures. Sorry. I have both rear fenders if you need those...
Old 01-11-2009, 02:09 PM   #7

BrianJK's Tacoma Gallery
RF mud flap

Thank you anyway. Just the right one is missing.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:10 PM   #8
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking about pulling mine man. I'll let you know if I do. They are in perfect condition.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:17 AM   #9

BrianJK's Tacoma Gallery
RF mud flap

sounds good keep me in mind.
Old 01-12-2009, 01:25 PM   #10
thinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thinkingman's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking for a left front.
06 TRD.
TIA