Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB Double Din

Old 08-15-2012, 08:53 PM   #1
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Double Din

So basically i bought a double din on Buy.com at a steal of a deal. Sold my old stereo on here and have now received an email from buy.com saying i will not receive my stereo.. And i sold my old one at a fairly low price.

So that leads me here. Looking to buy a double din stereo for around 200. Let me know what you have.

Thanks!
Old 08-16-2012, 09:56 AM   #2
stattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant future

Name: Statton
stattonmw's Tacoma Gallery
I have a kenwood dnx 8120 that I might be able to part with. I might want a little more than what you expecting to pay tho :/
Old 08-16-2012, 11:38 AM   #3
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pmd bump
Old 08-17-2012, 10:05 AM   #4

ttt
Old 08-17-2012, 07:46 PM   #5
Pingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to behold

Pingo's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Pioneer FH-P8000 BT Double-Din In-Dash CD/MP3/WMA/AAC Receiver with Built-In Bluetooth, iPod Control, and Rear USB Input

It's in perfect working condition with some small barely noticeable scratches from every day use. I'd sell for 200+shipping?

http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-FH-P80...Rear+USB+Input

I actually just recently put it on craigslist because I want to get one with red lighting to match the rest of my interior lights haha.

Here's a pic of it in my truck that I took about a week ago...

Old 08-17-2012, 07:49 PM   #6
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is for sale! Top notch Pioneer unit with all the extra goodies. But double your budget
Old 08-18-2012, 12:29 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingo View Post
I have a Pioneer FH-P8000 BT Double-Din In-Dash CD/MP3/WMA/AAC Receiver with Built-In Bluetooth, iPod Control, and Rear USB Input

It's in perfect working condition with some small barely noticeable scratches from every day use. I'd sell for 200+shipping?

http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-FH-P80...Rear+USB+Input

I actually just recently put it on craigslist because I want to get one with red lighting to match the rest of my interior lights haha.

Here's a pic of it in my truck that I took about a week ago...

Thanks but im looking for like a double din touch screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Mine is for sale! Top notch Pioneer unit with all the extra goodies. But double your budget
I was SUPPOSED to get one, but buy.com screwed me over
Old 08-18-2012, 02:40 AM   #8
Macaroni Connoisseur
JCVorndran is on a distinguished road
Name: Jonathan
JCVorndran's Tacoma Gallery
I would recommend places like craigslist or backpage if 200 is your price range. In Phoenix they usually have some AVH-P3200 for around 240. If you have tried those places try open box items at a store. Other than that 200 is a pretty tight budget to work with, unless you find someone who just wants to get rid of it.
Old 08-18-2012, 02:44 AM   #9
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PM me I may be able to help you
Old 08-18-2012, 10:39 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCVorndran View Post
I would recommend places like craigslist or backpage if 200 is your price range. In Phoenix they usually have some AVH-P3200 for around 240. If you have tried those places try open box items at a store. Other than that 200 is a pretty tight budget to work with, unless you find someone who just wants to get rid of it.
yeah i have been. I found one but i cant pick it up for a while
Old 08-18-2012, 10:41 AM   #11
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Oh good Anthony's already here. You Californians are lucky to have him!
Old 08-18-2012, 10:42 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Yeah he seems like a good guy!
Old 08-18-2012, 02:34 PM   #13
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
Yeah he seems like a good guy!
Thanks guys :thumbup:

Cayucos, I'll get back to you in a bit. In the meantime, give me some double din models that interest you in the $0-300 range. Maybe even $350. Don't worry about the $200 budget, just list as many models you like in that price range. I'll work some magic for ya
Old 08-18-2012, 02:56 PM   #14

Quote:
Thanks guys :thumbup:

Cayucos, I'll get back to you in a bit. In the meantime, give me some double din models that interest you in the $0-300 range. Maybe even $350. Don't worry about the $200 budget, just list as many models you like in that price range. I'll work some magic for ya
Thank you! I'll get on some models I like
Old 08-18-2012, 04:38 PM   #15
Thin Blue Line

Got your pm's. I'll get back to you in a little while. Super busy today
Old 08-18-2012, 04:56 PM   #16

Quote:
Got your pm's. I'll get back to you in a little while. Super busy today
Cool I'm in no rush. So dont sweat it. Thanks again!
Old 08-28-2012, 11:17 PM   #17

bumpp. Got my refund from Buy.com by using my bank to pull the money back. Rather have the stereo than money, but sh*t happens. Let me know what you got!
Old 08-28-2012, 11:31 PM   #18
Thin Blue Line

oh yeah forgot all about this... Ill check it out for you tomorrow. I still have your PMs. What was your budget again?
Old 08-28-2012, 11:32 PM   #19

Quote:
oh yeah forgot all about this... Ill check it out for you tomorrow. I still have your PMs. What was your budget again?
i figured you forgot, didnt think you were blowing me off. hopefully around the 200 dollar range.. maybe 250?
Old 08-28-2012, 11:33 PM   #20
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
i figured you forgot, didnt think you were blowing me off. hopefully around the 200 dollar range.. maybe 250?
Gotcha. Yeah been so busy these past few days. I had surgery yesterday so its been crazy. Ill look into it soon though