Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Heafner321 very dishonest seller

Old 08-17-2012, 08:12 AM   #1
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Heafner321 very dishonest seller

so i purchased a set of 4 mudflaps from heafner321 for $50 shipped

I received the mud flaps, they looked good in the box, I think I left him positive rep, and then when I finally take them out about a week later, I find 3 of them are cracked, the front 2 are almost across the whole way.

I pm him and say, this is the actual condition of them, I told him I would appreciate $15 refund or I can ship them back to him at my expense, he says

"They've lasted 70xxx miles can you not gorilla glue them? I'm sure it wil work.. There's not a lot of stress on those pieces where its attached anyways, those flaps don't even weigh a pound, I can send you $10"

it's been a week since, i've pm'd him twice just requesting my partial refund, and no response, i know he's been on TW a few times since
Attached Thumbnails
Heafner321 very dishonest seller-cimg5744.jpg   Heafner321 very dishonest seller-cimg5747.jpg   Heafner321 very dishonest seller-cimg5748.jpg  
Old 08-17-2012, 08:25 AM   #2
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
I bought a set of fronts from a member on here for $25 shipped... confirmed with him in 3 seperate PM's that there were no cracks before I sent paypal.... when they arrived both were cracked at the seams...

His PM response when I contacted him and sent him pictures... "well how can you prove that the ones you took pictures of aren't from your truck?..."

guess sometimes you get what you pay for... for $25 not really worth starting a claim
Old 08-17-2012, 08:35 AM   #4
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricky
Who Dat Popcorn's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry man.

I guess that's a risk you take when you buy online
Old 08-17-2012, 08:38 AM   #6
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
I bought a set of fronts from a member on here for $25 shipped... confirmed with him in 3 seperate PM's that there were no cracks before I sent paypal.... when they arrived both were cracked at the seams...

His PM response when I contacted him and sent him pictures... "well how can you prove that the ones you took pictures of aren't from your truck?..."

guess sometimes you get what you pay for... for $25 not really worth starting a claim
yea i hear what you're saying, dick move on the other guys part for not believing you, but this guy already agreed to give me a partial refund, and just doesn't answer pm's now, the only thing i would be receiving is $10 and it would make me happier, but if he thinks he can agree to something, and then just not respond, that's even a shittier move, i'd rather just let the word out that he's a scumbag, and of course, my dumbass paid by paypal gift, thought i could trust most TW members

Last Activity: 08-16-2012 09:29 PM
shows he was on last night, and even more times after i pmd him with no response
Old 08-17-2012, 08:40 AM   #7

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010TRD View Post
thanks for the support as usual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Dat Popcorn View Post
Sorry man.

I guess that's a risk you take when you buy online
yea it's always a risk, but i figured with TW members we're dealing with a slightly better population, and it's mostly the fact that he agreed to refund, and is just ignoring my messages now
Old 08-17-2012, 08:45 AM   #8
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Thomas
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Just because you drive a Tacoma.......doesnt make you "better" of a person........just SEXIER......excluding you Namm.jk......
Old 08-17-2012, 08:45 AM   #9

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
because I don't want to screw any members, like heafner321, I am offering these for free, I WILL EVEN PAY FOR SHIPPING

they do look good, other than the cracks, but don't worry "not much stress on these front mud flaps"
Attached Thumbnails
Heafner321 very dishonest seller-cimg5746.jpg   Heafner321 very dishonest seller-cimg5747.jpg   Heafner321 very dishonest seller-cimg5748.jpg  
Old 08-17-2012, 08:46 AM   #10

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just because you drive a Tacoma.......doesnt make you "better" of a person........just SEXIER......excluding you Namm.jk......
at least mine is a trd-offroad NON prerunner

where are your decals?
Old 08-17-2012, 08:47 AM   #11
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
because I don't want to screw any members, like heafner321, I am offering these for free, I WILL EVEN PAY FOR SHIPPING

they do look good, other than the cracks, but don't worry "not much stress on these front mud flaps"

My fronts were "stressing" when I topsided at Hardrock.......ripped one clean off the truck.......

I have had the trails rip off atleast 3-4 different flaps in my past......and never have they cracked in such way as yours pictured ^^

GLW giving these away........
Old 08-17-2012, 08:48 AM   #12
Banned
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post

where are your decals?

In the trash........its not the "decals" that make my truck a TRD OR

atleast mine is a REAL trd.........and not a wanna b sport
Old 08-17-2012, 08:50 AM   #13

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
atleast mine is a REAL trd.........and not a wanna b sport
correction, mine is a wanna b sport/offroad
Old 08-17-2012, 08:52 AM   #14

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
u could try trimming them to lessen the surface area, then maybe use epoxy on the split?

pretty shady either way man, Karma will come back around if that was indeed done on purpose
thanks for the tip, i'd rather just get rid of them, just waiting on someone who wants to epoxy them
Old 08-17-2012, 08:54 AM   #15
Banned
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
u could try trimming them to lessen the surface area, then maybe use epoxy on the split?

pretty shady either way man, Karma will come back around if that was indeed done on purpose

i was gonna recommend you do this....... im slow
Old 08-17-2012, 08:57 AM   #16
TruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TruckyTruck's Tacoma Gallery
sorry man... that sucks. how dishonest.
Old 08-17-2012, 08:57 AM   #17

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
gotcha.

send em to me.........If mine arent gone in 8 more days, Ill light urs on fire along with mine and take pics
haha, i'm a cheap guy.... kinda a waste of resources to spend bout 8-10 bucks to send em to ya so u can burn them, haha, but for real, if someone wants them, pm me ur addy
Old 08-17-2012, 09:01 AM   #19
Banned
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpruceTaco View Post
Hey Nam I got all 4 off my sport I took them off as soon as I got home from the dealer. I was gonna put them on CL for $100 obo if your interested.

Old 08-17-2012, 09:03 AM   #20

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpruceTaco View Post
Hey Nam I got all 4 off my sport I took them off as soon as I got home from the dealer. I was gonna put them on CL for $100 obo if your interested.
thanks for the offer, if anything I'll let you know, my current project is getting my jet skiis running, right now they're just pieces of crap taking up space in the garage