Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Devil horns

Old 01-11-2009, 04:26 PM   #1
If it flies it dies!!
duckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
duckcmdr's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Devil horns

I'm looking for the devil horns that where sold on this site. Customworks83 was the seller. I missed the boat on them now i in search for one. He said he cannot make anymore due to his agreement with toyota. I was hoping someone purchased one and decided not to put them on. This will probably be as hard as getting a sport hood.
Old 01-12-2009, 01:16 AM   #3
Gotta Love my Taco!!!!
06WHITETRD is just really nice06WHITETRD is just really nice06WHITETRD is just really nice06WHITETRD is just really nice

06WHITETRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
I'm looking for the devil horns that where sold on this site. Customworks83 was the seller. I missed the boat on them now i in search for one. He said he cannot make anymore due to his agreement with toyota. I was hoping someone purchased one and decided not to put them on. This will probably be as hard as getting a sport hood.
Hey if u really want one.. Why dont u send him a private message n tell him u want one. I got mines couple of days ago.
Old 01-12-2009, 01:26 AM   #4
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06WHITETRD View Post
Hey if u really want one.. Why dont u send him a private message n tell him u want one. I got mines couple of days ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
He said he cannot make anymore due to his agreement with toyota.
Old 01-12-2009, 02:29 PM   #6
If it flies it dies!!
duckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
is that right. i guess then..

84 4Runner 4X4 Longbed 1984 Regular Cab Manual
6inch lift kit, Bucket seats, brand new engine as of june 08, all-around LED's, New 34' tires.
Re: Horns
Sorry man, the last day to buy these was December 15. I had an agreement with toyota motor co. and I can't break that deal.
-Andres

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr
Hi just wondering if you have an extra set of the devil horns? I missed the boat.
Old 01-12-2009, 02:48 PM   #7
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
I ordered mine off ebay. Im still waiting on it. How much you willing to pay? lol. jk. if i end up not liking it i will let you know. But that is pry not gonna happen.
you ordered them from the same guy selling them here.
Old 01-12-2009, 03:27 PM   #8
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
horns

yea the guy that made them put up a post on them and said he was taking orders on ebay since his permit to sell them was almost expired. so i went to ebay and ordered one back in december and im supposed to be getting it this week. It took a while because he was taking orders. Plus i believe he makes them all by hand. It wouldnt surprise me though if he got another permit later on down the road since soo many people are interested.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:02 PM   #10
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

for sure ducky. Hey u know what....i have his email address that he used to tell me he shipped my emblem. Im sure he wouldnt mind me giving it to you. If you want it I can give it to you. Maybe you can see if he is gonna be able to make and sell more in the future.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:17 PM   #11
If it flies it dies!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
for sure ducky. Hey u know what....i have his email address that he used to tell me he shipped my emblem. Im sure he wouldnt mind me giving it to you. If you want it I can give it to you. Maybe you can see if he is gonna be able to make and sell more in the future.
I already pm'd him. see post #6. thx anyway
Old 01-16-2009, 03:57 PM   #12

Devil Horns Emblem

Just got mine in the mail today! I rushed outside, put it on, and well....I'm keeping it! lol. It exceded my expectations. Sorry duck. I hope you can get one though. Ill try and put up some pics soon.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:38 PM   #14
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey Ducky.. i got good news. His going to make more until june.
im so not missing this one