Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB 48" Hi-Lift, 4' Firestik 2, Maybe more...

Old 08-20-2012, 08:53 PM   #1
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 48" Hi-Lift, 4' Firestik 2, Maybe more...

Like the title says, I am in the market for a few items. Here is a list of stuff I am looking for. If you have any of the items shoot me a PM with what you want for it and perhaps we can work something out!

- 48" Hi-Lift Jack in new or like new condition.

- 4' Firestik II CB Antenna with mount if possible.

- Cobra CB Radio with Nightwatch and Weather Watch. (Not needed but if you have one I may swoop it up)

- Behind the grill light bar to mount lights to for my upcoming satoshi mod.

- Possibly some Billy 5100's (Front and Rear) with some OME 885's and an AAL

I think that'll do it for now. Let's me know what you have!
Old 08-20-2012, 08:59 PM   #2
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
Like the title says, I am in the market for a few items. Here is a list of stuff I am looking for. If you have any of the items shoot me a PM with what you want for it and perhaps we can work something out!

- 48" Hi-Lift Jack in new or like new condition.

- 4' Firestik II CB Antenna with mount if possible.

- Cobra CB Radio with Nightwatch and Weather Watch. (Not needed but if you have one I may swoop it up)

- Behind the grill light bar to mount lights to for my upcoming satoshi mod.

- Possibly some Billy 5100's (Front and Rear) with some OME 885's and an AAL

I think that'll do it for now. Let's me know what you have!
Hiatt1991 has a high lift.
Old 08-20-2012, 09:01 PM   #3
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
Hiatt1991 has a high lift.
Sold it... But i am selling my bilsteins if you are interested. They are posted in the 2nd gen fs thread.
Old 08-20-2012, 09:02 PM   #4
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
I have a cobra 19 DX IV with a 4' firestick. It has the bottom spring mount and the antenna. No coax or grounding wire or mount. $30 to get it out of my garage.
Old 08-20-2012, 09:22 PM   #5
IGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shedIGO4LOW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: EMT-B
Name: Zach
IGO4LOW's Tacoma Gallery
You gonna do a dual antenna setup?
Oh and did you get all the goodies for this weekend?!