Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Alpine imprint, alpine back up camera, double din kit w flyzeye, swi-jack, tss sirius

Old 08-21-2012, 10:47 AM   #1
hookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
hookedontronics's Tacoma Gallery
Alpine imprint, alpine back up camera, double din kit w flyzeye, swi-jack, tss sirius

Contact: 518-727-6006 or jacobennis@aol.com or PM me/post here

-Wiring harness (non jbl) & double din mounting kit with flyzeye ambient lighting (wired version, red and white w/ red halos) $60 shipped

-alpine imprint PXA-H100 sound processor and tuning software KTX-H100 (tuning software bnib) SOLD

-usb plug for cig lighter slot (usb to usb) SOLD

-under radio blank switch with a hole in the middle of it, perfect for a switch (the one shown with the aux plug throught it, aux not included) $8 shipped

-KCE-C105 backup camera and KTX-C10LP license plate bracket $150 Shipped

-PAC SWI-JACK for steering wheel controls BNIB SOLD

-TSS sirius/xm antenna adapter SOLD
Old 08-21-2012, 10:58 AM   #2
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Is the USB plug a 'plug-n-play'?
Old 08-21-2012, 11:41 AM   #3
hookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

the USB plug has a male end on the other side of the flush mount and about 5' of cord. it is basically an extension with a flush mount for the dash, it fits perfect in the stock 12v location. i had it plugged into the back of my headunit to clean things up and have a usb plug in my dash for charging and playing music on my iphone
Old 08-21-2012, 11:49 AM   #4
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Ok. So without a spare USB female end this would not be plug and play. I.e. with a stock head unit?
Old 08-21-2012, 02:23 PM   #6
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Not to sound ignorant but is the head unit a cd DVD player? I tried searching info on it but pain in the ass on iPhone lol
Old 08-21-2012, 03:45 PM   #8
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Well then that's audio stuff that's over my head lol
Old 08-22-2012, 07:51 AM   #9
jsp is on a distinguished road

Name: Jerry
jsp's Tacoma Gallery
If the PAC isnt taken yet. Im in. Should work with Pioneer aftermarket right?
Old 08-22-2012, 09:10 AM   #10
jlleiber will become famous soon enough
Name: Justin
jlleiber's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in the dash kit and usb plug. Whats the lighting on the dash kit youre talking about? Pic?
Old 08-22-2012, 09:55 AM   #17

alpine imprint is an external sound processor, very unlike sound processors built into units. it used a mic that you place in several spots of the car and tunes your speakers so you get all the sound waves hitting you at the same time. it's night and day, just the best sound i have ever heard come from any car. It only works with a couple alpine headunits though, i had it on my iva-w505 but i sold that