Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

SOLD Rigid Dually & Aurora LED lights SOLD

Old 08-21-2012, 01:00 PM   #1
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bobber Bill's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD Rigid Dually & Aurora LED lights SOLD

No longer available
Old 08-21-2012, 02:27 PM   #2
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Is the wiring harness and mounting brackets included with the rigids?
Old 08-21-2012, 02:33 PM   #3
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Do they come with the harness?

EDIT: hahaha I didn't see your post ^^^
Old 08-22-2012, 04:08 AM   #4
Love Your Leisure
BrentPaucke is on a distinguished road
Navy: ABH
Name: brent
BrentPaucke's Tacoma Gallery
how much to ship to 17740 ?
Old 08-22-2012, 09:55 AM   #5
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
+$10 for shipping
Old 08-22-2012, 03:16 PM   #6
Love Your Leisure
BrentPaucke is on a distinguished road
Navy: ABH
Name: brent
BrentPaucke's Tacoma Gallery
got pics or the aurora?
Old 08-22-2012, 03:18 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentPaucke View Post
got pics or the aurora?
That's the Aurora on the left. It's pretty much identical to the Rigid.
Old 08-22-2012, 03:32 PM   #8
Would like to sell before Friday. Plugs included!
Old 08-22-2012, 04:15 PM   #9
yamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Royce
yamaha73's Tacoma Gallery
If u will sell separately I may be interested in the rigid floods, I have the rigid spot lights already just looking for floods
Old 08-22-2012, 06:26 PM   #11
Need gas money for Primm
Old 08-22-2012, 06:34 PM   #12
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobber Bill View Post
Need gas money for Primm
Primm gets dark at night...how you gonna see if ya sell em?
At least you got some use out of em and someone will get a good deal on either set.
You figure anything out for the grill lower?
Old 08-22-2012, 06:37 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Primm gets dark at night...how you gonna see if ya sell em?
At least you got some use out of em and someone will get a good deal on either set.
You figure anything out for the grill lower?
I'm gunna let my pupils dilate, effectively gaining night vision.

As far as the grill goes, I pulled all of the factory mounts/brackets out and made my own.
Old 08-22-2012, 06:42 PM   #14
Which is also why I'm selling. When I got rid of all those supports and brackets, I lost my mounts for the lights. I want to run a 30" bar at some point, and I don't want a bunch of unused tabs welded onto my bumper.