Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2004 RM 250 2 stroke for sale in VA, $1700

Old 08-23-2012, 02:06 AM   #1
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
2004 RM 250 2 stroke for sale in VA, $1500

2004 RM 250, Bike has 5 hrs on new top end, v force reeds, renthal sprockets, new graphics, full pro circuit exhaust, bike in excellent condition, asking $1500 obo, pm me for details

SOLD!

Old 08-23-2012, 05:33 AM   #2
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

more pics

Old 08-23-2012, 05:37 AM   #3
JRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jarid
JRod4928's Tacoma Gallery
very tempted...live in western PA though...

need a bike to get back into racing again... love 2 strokes cuz I can actually work on it on my own
Old 08-23-2012, 05:41 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRod4928 View Post
very tempted...live in western PA though...

need a bike to get back into racing again... love 2 strokes cuz I can actually work on it on my own
Thats why I love a 2 smoker, very easy to maintain and wont cost you an arm and a leg to rebuild. I have a wedding coming up and was told I need to sell it
Old 08-23-2012, 05:46 AM   #5

selling this one to if you know anyone interested, this top end cost me about 700 dollars, asking $2500 or best offer for this beast of a bike, 2007 kxf 450 with 10hrs on new top end, ported and polished heads, titanium valves, renthal sprockets, full pro circuit exhaust, dna blue rims, bumpsitck suspension. holeshot device, bike has it all!

Old 08-23-2012, 05:47 AM   #6
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
Thats why I love a 2 smoker, very easy to maintain and wont cost you an arm and a leg to rebuild. I have a wedding coming up and was told I need to sell it
Shes got the family jewels in hand and you havent even said i do yet!?
Remember for future: its better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission. Glws and good luck with the wedding.
Old 08-23-2012, 05:57 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
Shes got the family jewels in hand and you havent even said i do yet!?
Remember for future: its better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission. Glws and good luck with the wedding.
haha I appreciate that man, Im getting to old for the sport anymore but I will always have some sort of motorcycle.

just the other day

Old 08-24-2012, 06:41 AM   #8

bump braaap
Old 08-24-2012, 06:48 AM   #9
diesel30 is on a distinguished road

diesel30's Tacoma Gallery
good looking bike for a good price. Should be an easy sale. I'd take it if I didn't already have my 2004 YZ. GLWS!
Attached Thumbnails
2004 RM 250 2 stroke for sale in VA, 00-100media36imag0079.jpg  
Old 08-24-2012, 08:34 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel30 View Post
good looking bike for a good price. Should be an easy sale. I'd take it if I didn't already have my 2004 YZ. GLWS!
Thanks man!, I love those graphics and that bike man, I have 4 bikes and its time for a wedding so some of my toys gotta go
Old 08-26-2012, 07:10 AM   #11

bummmmp!
Old 08-27-2012, 05:30 AM   #12

braaap bump
Old 08-28-2012, 06:22 AM   #13

Bump
Old 08-29-2012, 07:04 AM   #14

bump, price change, 1500
Old 08-30-2012, 12:30 PM   #15

bump
Old 08-31-2012, 07:58 AM   #16

bump
Old 09-01-2012, 09:30 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Nice clean bikes bump for you my friend
Thanks man I appreciate it, hard time to sell them right now with the economy and all, I know if I had these bikes for sale out west they would go quicker
Old 09-02-2012, 11:05 AM   #19

bump
Old 09-03-2012, 02:11 PM   #20

bump