Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB nerf bar for regular cab tacoma

Old 01-12-2009, 08:06 PM   #1
Bayouboy136 is on a distinguished road
Bayouboy136's Tacoma Gallery
WTB nerf bar for regular cab tacoma

want to buy nerf bars for my tacoma! anybody know where i can get some black ones?
Old 01-12-2009, 08:07 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayouboy136 View Post
want to buy nerf bars for my tacoma! anybody know where i can get some black ones?
if you dont find any here...check ebay! good prices on black nerf bars there!
Old 01-13-2009, 07:05 AM   #3
Scavenger
zombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to all

zombot's Tacoma Gallery
i found some black reg cab bars online, placed my order, paid, then when i expected them to come i got a call saying that manufacturer no longer made them, but if i wanted i could pay 'x' more and get another brand (whose design i didn't like) i said no way...it took me a while but i got my money back.
so then i went ebaying for some, found the same type i originally wanted, bid, won, was going to pay and then realized the auction was linked to the very same company that was selling the 'no longer produced' nerf bars online. so i contacted them and ebay and had the sale cancelled. then i contacted that company and told them to stop marketing nerf bars they no longer have to sell.

long story short, be careful out there. it IS very hard to find black reg cab nerf bars. i wish i had that company name to look out for. and if you find any good ones, let me know, and i will do the same!
Old 01-13-2009, 07:58 AM   #4
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
check out n-fab. there was another member on here that got some for his reg cab and they look great.