Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Scangauge II with Blendmount-$115 shipped

Old 08-28-2012, 03:23 PM   #1
MGMGRAND is a splendid one to beholdMGMGRAND is a splendid one to beholdMGMGRAND is a splendid one to beholdMGMGRAND is a splendid one to beholdMGMGRAND is a splendid one to beholdMGMGRAND is a splendid one to behold
MGMGRAND's Tacoma Gallery
Scangauge II with Blendmount-$115 shipped

Scangauge II with Blendmount. Sold my truck, new car has trip computer functions so I don't really need it anymore. $115 via paypal shipped

Install takes less than 10 min to mount above the rear-view mirror.

Old 08-28-2012, 04:56 PM   #3
Zombie Hunter.
evanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanwile is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Evan
evanwile's Tacoma Gallery
If he doesnt take it I'll buy it.

Pm Sent.