Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Complete Factory Audio System For sale.

Old 01-13-2009, 12:22 PM   #1
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Complete Factory Audio System For sale.

Hey all,

I am looking to sell my factory sound system out of my 2007 base Tacoma. I figured I would look to see if anyone wanted them here before I went to eBay. I'm keeping my truck for life but if anyone ever wanted to put theirs back to stock to sell or what not, here is a great opportunity to pick up what you'd need. Will sell what you need or all together. The paper cones/domes on the speakers have some cosmetic issues but It will not effect usability

I have:

Single CD changer Head unit

2x 6x9"(i believe) Front Door Speakers

2x 6.5" Rear door speakers

And by request I can pull the stock tweeters out of my truck and include them.

Any interest, offers or questions, leave a post or email me at dgerm@vt.edu
Attached Thumbnails
Complete Factory Audio System For sale.-img_3601.jpg   Complete Factory Audio System For sale.-img_3603.jpg  
Old 01-20-2009, 05:15 PM   #2
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
The speakers have been sold but I still have the headunit if anyone needs a stock one!