1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS - 2006 Suzuki Reno (MA)

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Pugga, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Aug 30, 2012 at 5:29 AM
    Pugga

Pugga [OP] Pasti-Dip Free 1983 - 2015... It was a good run

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    '19 Ford F-250 6.7 SCrew
    F-250 Land Yacht Mod
    I'm selling my fiance's old daily driver. Not a Tacoma but would make a good daily driver or second vehicle. It's a 2006 Suzuki Reno with just under 107,000 miles with a 5 spd. manual transmission, power locks, power windows and a sun roof. The clutch was replaced last summer along with the complete 90k mile tune-up and a battery last summer, 2 new tires early this spring the other 2 were new late last summer and have about 10k miles on them. Also includes a complete set of General Altimax Arctic studded snow tires with under 4k miles on them (unmounted). I have the Carfax report printed on it and will share with any potential buyers. It has been in a couple fender benders. All damage was cosmetic, no damage to the structure or any of the mechanical systems (engine, transmission, suspension, etc). All body work was professionally repaired.

Here's the craigslist ad:
    http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/cto/3238261911.html

I'm asking $2,750 or best reasonable offer. Would be willing to negotiate for a quick, local sale. Partial trades might be considered for some truck stuff but I can't think of anything I really need at the moment so you'll have to be creative :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Aug 30, 2012 at 7:04 PM
    Pugga

Pugga [OP] Pasti-Dip Free 1983 - 2015... It was a good run

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    '19 Ford F-250 6.7 SCrew
    F-250 Land Yacht Mod