Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Items for sale made by Andres

Old 10-23-2012, 09:26 PM   #21
Cobra
rubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant future

Army: 2nd Armored Div.
rubenc87's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rubenc87
Andres, looks like I might need some new horns for a '13 Taco. I will let you know in a few days.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:53 PM   #22
bookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud of
Name: Mark
bookmonke's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 11-19-2012, 07:33 PM   #24
Martino is on a distinguished road
Martino's Tacoma Gallery
Devil Taco Emblems

Anyone got any devil tacoma emblema for sale

And does anyone have any other cool tacoma custom stuff?
Old 11-24-2012, 06:29 PM   #26
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martino View Post
Anybody have any emblems for sale?

I've got a devil horn emblem I'd sell..Brand new in plastic.
Old 11-24-2012, 06:47 PM   #27
LowHangingFuries is a jewel in the roughLowHangingFuries is a jewel in the roughLowHangingFuries is a jewel in the rough

Name: Dustin
LowHangingFuries's Tacoma Gallery
What color and how much?
Old 11-24-2012, 07:03 PM   #28
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowHangingFuries View Post
What color and how much?

Natural, no coating at all. I'm asking what I paid for it..I think it was $75, you can double check with Andres.

I'm not even sure if he wants them sold without his knowledge.
Old 11-25-2012, 06:12 AM   #30
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
Natural, no coating at all. I'm asking what I paid for it..I think it was $75, you can double check with Andres.

I'm not even sure if he wants them sold without his knowledge.
That's fine with me = ]
That's the reason why I made this thread.
Old 11-25-2012, 06:33 AM   #31
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 11-25-2012, 09:14 AM   #32
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenc87 View Post
Is that for the '05 to '10?

yes.
Old 12-01-2012, 07:19 AM   #33
I got fisted

Firefighter:
bump. I still have these for sale!
Old 12-02-2012, 03:45 PM   #34
Kalah is on a distinguished road
Name: Kalah
Kalah's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone have a devil horns emblem for a '95 tacoma?
Old 12-08-2012, 08:03 AM   #35
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Grunt
Name: Eric
toyohtadude's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
bump. I still have these for sale!
PM sent.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:45 PM   #36
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Grunt
Name: Eric
toyohtadude's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've got a devil horn emblem I'd sell..Brand new in plastic.
Hoping you still have this available. Please let me know. I did send a PM a few days ago but being a FF in NJ, I can only imagine how busy you are right now after Sandy blew through!

Thanks!

-Eric
Old 12-17-2012, 03:36 PM   #37
northern cal is on a distinguished road
northern cal's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Devil horns

Would like to get a devil horns. Looking for one in the 4.29 to 4.45 size.

I know this is a long shot and I'll wait till April if needed. If you've got one you don't want/need let me know.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:47 PM   #39
asianized is on a distinguished road
asianized's Tacoma Gallery
anybody got any horns for sell for a 06 taco
Old 12-22-2012, 02:38 PM   #40
TACOnMadre is on a distinguished road
EMS:
Name: Jonathan
TACOnMadre's Tacoma Gallery
Polished with RED anodizing. Taking a long shot, gentlemen.