Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Items for sale made by Andres

Old 12-28-2012, 11:58 PM   #42
Everman31 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ever
Everman31's Tacoma Gallery
Metal Polished

Looking for a metal polished version for 06. Will consider other colors. Anyone have one available?
Old 12-30-2012, 12:41 PM   #43
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Lol everyone is looking to buy. Good luck. I'm not sure anyone is going to part with their custom devil horns just because you're buying
Old 12-30-2012, 06:19 PM   #44
Cobra
rubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant future

Army: 2nd Armored Div.
rubenc87's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rubenc87
Yeah. That is why I am just going to have to wait for the next batch.crossing my fingers though.
Old 12-31-2012, 03:48 AM   #45
northern cal is on a distinguished road
northern cal's Tacoma Gallery
+1
Old 01-04-2013, 06:06 AM   #46
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Grunt
Name: Eric
toyohtadude's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
bump. I still have these for sale!
Just an FYI... Joe sold this to me and it is in the mail right now Andres so I'll be its new owner! YES!

For when you are able to post again, thanks Joe!!!
Old 01-04-2013, 09:35 AM   #47
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 01-04-2013, 09:58 AM   #48
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Grunt
Name: Eric
toyohtadude's Tacoma Gallery
Joe sent this is RECORD fashion and I got them today. I'll get them installed and snap a pic this weekend. Awesome!!! Thanks Joe and Andres!

Attached Thumbnails
Items for sale made by Andres-devil_horns.jpg  
Old 01-04-2013, 11:21 AM   #49
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyohtadude View Post
Joe sent this is RECORD fashion and I got them today. I'll get them installed and snap a pic this weekend. Awesome!!! Thanks Joe and Andres!

Enjoy!
Old 01-04-2013, 11:44 AM   #51
Country101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to all
Country101's Tacoma Gallery
05-10 I believe is what he said.

If I had had the cash, I would have scooped them up. As it is I'll probably wait for April. Those would be what I would get except with a clear coat..... I gotta get some more weekend work for some play money....
Old 01-05-2013, 06:03 PM   #52
obey4runner is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
obey4runner's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have raw finished or flat/gloss black horned emblems for sale? Please pm if you do. Thanks
Old 01-05-2013, 06:42 PM   #53
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hey on the subject of people looking for devil horns, Andres will there be an April batch or just October?
Old 01-05-2013, 06:46 PM   #54
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Biscuits View Post
hey on the subject of people looking for devil horns, Andres will there be an April batch or just October?
There are two periods of the year where I offer Devil Horns, April and October work best for me. Next batch will be in April. = ]
Old 01-05-2013, 07:06 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andres View Post
There are two periods of the year where I offer Devil Horns, April and October work best for me. Next batch will be in April. = ]
cheaaaaahh go Andres. we'll be waiting
Old 01-05-2013, 07:38 PM   #56

Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Biscuits View Post
cheaaaaahh go Andres. we'll be waiting
PM me your email so I can add you to my mailing list for April.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:51 AM   #57
jcjr73 is on a distinguished road
Name: John
jcjr73's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone have horns for sale for a 2012? Please let me know if you do.
thanks, John
Old 01-09-2013, 06:43 AM   #58
Sam Stover is on a distinguished road

Name: Sam
Sam Stover's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for some devil horns for my 2007 X-Runner. Can anyone please help?!?!
Old 01-09-2013, 10:39 AM   #59
RobbieP4VT is on a distinguished road
Name: Robbie
RobbieP4VT's Tacoma Gallery
I have one for a 2012, polished and clearcoated. Make me a resonable offer.