Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Items for sale made by Andres

Old 08-30-2012, 07:17 PM   #1
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Items for sale made by Andres

The purpose of this thread is to help people sell items made by Andres

Over the years I have offered products for Toyota vehicles, initially fabricating one-off custom items and more recently providing my best selling item, Devil Horns.

The nature of selling Devil Horns is delicate and my agreement to continue fabricating this type of emblem could easily be denied if measures are not taken. The best way to sell your used or new item is to post it here in TW, here is a simply guide to sell your item:

1) Description of item

2) vehicle make and model the item will fit (if applicable)

3) Asking price

4) Pictures are always preferred.

If you would rather have me post your item here simply PM me or send an email to: customdevilhorns@hotmail.com and I will post it for you.

-Andres

Old 08-31-2012, 11:02 AM   #2
Toyota Dealer Technician
1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
1GR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to 1GR
I'll be the first!

2005-2010 Dark Grey anodized, shot Peened, and clear powder coated devil horns.
Asking $60 shipped OBO. They were on my truck for approx. 2 months before I upgraded to a 2012.
Unfortunatly, when I got them they had a small blemish (as seen in pics below) my guess is from shipping, or something trapped under the powder coat when it got baked in the oven.

SOLD!
Items for sale made by Andres-imageuploadedbytapatalk1346436123.066809.jpg
Items for sale made by Andres-imageuploadedbytapatalk1346436155.853622.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Items for sale made by Andres-imageuploadedbytapatalk1346436035.101092.jpg   Items for sale made by Andres-imageuploadedbytapatalk1346436062.721254.jpg  
Old 08-31-2012, 11:03 AM   #3
Toyota Dealer Technician
1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1GR's Tacoma Gallery
Forgot to mention, for Tacoma. ^^
Old 08-31-2012, 09:32 PM   #4
Tag'em and Bag'em
Z12ub is on a distinguished road
Name: Rick
Z12ub's Tacoma Gallery
PM'ed
Old 08-31-2012, 09:38 PM   #5
fr3shingredient is on a distinguished road
Name: Noel
fr3shingredient's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GR View Post
Forgot to mention, for Tacoma. ^^
can these fit on the 2012 tacomas?
Old 08-31-2012, 10:25 PM   #6
Toyota Dealer Technician

1GR's Tacoma Gallery
As the 2011 and 2012 grilles are both different from 2005-2010, it unfortunately does not fit. Otherwise I would be rocking it on my 2012 for sure.
Old 09-03-2012, 08:11 PM   #7
toy2coma is on a distinguished road

toy2coma's Tacoma Gallery
i got one for 2001 to 04 smoothed,natural,cleared for $60 still have if anybody needs one
Attached Thumbnails
Items for sale made by Andres-emblem.jpg  
Old 09-04-2012, 09:10 PM   #8
Toyota Dealer Technician

1GR's Tacoma Gallery
Grey devil horns: SOLD!
Old 09-04-2012, 09:15 PM   #9
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Dang I thought Andres made more cool Toyota toys and was posting it here.

I have my devil horns already and will never EVER sell it.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:52 PM   #10
Toyota Dealer Technician

1GR's Tacoma Gallery
Had to. Don't fit my new truck. Don't get me wrong, I'll be the first to pay for new ones in October.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:19 AM   #11
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Dang I thought Andres made more cool Toyota toys and was posting it here.

I have my devil horns already and will never EVER sell it.

This thread was made so that people can easily sell their used or new emblem to other TW members. The next batch of Devil Horns will come in October. = ]
Old 09-05-2012, 07:30 AM   #12
xxnikkixx85 has a spectacular aura aboutxxnikkixx85 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Nikki
xxnikkixx85's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GR View Post
Had to. Don't fit my new truck. Don't get me wrong, I'll be the first to pay for new ones in October.
sorry wont be the first already gave andre money cant wait to get mine
Old 09-05-2012, 07:47 PM   #13
abcdleines is on a distinguished road
Name: Brett
abcdleines's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andres View Post
This thread was made so that people can easily sell their used or new emblem to other TW members. The next batch of Devil Horns will come in October. = ]
The ones coming in October are going to fit the 2012's, right? Because I want a white one for my 2012 Prerunner.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:05 PM   #14

Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdleines View Post
The ones coming in October are going to fit the 2012's, right? Because I want a white one for my 2012 Prerunner.

Yes, I'll have them ready for the 2012 as well in the October batch.
= ]
Old 09-18-2012, 06:13 AM   #15
makeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
makeshiftTaco's Tacoma Gallery
2005-2010 Dark Grey anodized, shot Peened, and clear powder coated devil horns.
I'm looking to trade for some SWB devil horns or I'll ship them to you for $70
They were only on the truck for a few months..i'll get a pic tonight
Old 10-04-2012, 07:00 PM   #16
toy2coma is on a distinguished road

toy2coma's Tacoma Gallery
andres im goin to need one.bought the one from gr1 but it never showed,
Old 10-04-2012, 07:05 PM   #17
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
I have a set of raw devil horns for the 05-09 grille, never used, still in plastic. Still unsure if I want to sell or not. Any offers?
Old 10-08-2012, 10:48 AM   #18
bookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud of
Name: Mark
bookmonke's Tacoma Gallery
Selling my Horns for 2005-2010 Tacoma,

I have a used set of polished clear coated ones, will need new screw set, asking $60 SOLD

and an unused set of horns on fire clear coated one, asking $80 GONE

Both prices include paypal fee and shipping to lower 48 by USPS
If you are local to Jacksonville FL, we can meet up and work out a price.
Attached Thumbnails
Items for sale made by Andres-2012-10-08-15.29.28.jpg   Items for sale made by Andres-2012-10-08-15.29.49.jpg  
Old 10-08-2012, 11:32 AM   #19
stumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: spamuel
stumpjumper509's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toy2coma View Post
i got one for 2001 to 04 smoothed,natural,cleared for $50
still got? pics?
Old 10-17-2012, 01:43 PM   #20
bookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud of
Name: Mark
bookmonke's Tacoma Gallery
Bump this up.