LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Ventura to Visalia

Old 08-31-2012, 04:13 PM   #1
mirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
mirraman's Tacoma Gallery
Ventura to Visalia

Just thought I'd throw this out there: I'm gonna be driving from Ventura to Visalia for the weekend and just wanted to know if anyone needs anything brought up. Sorry for the short notice, but I'm gonna be leaving by 6:30 tonight. Just give me a call.

Tim
805-340-2639
Old 08-31-2012, 05:06 PM   #2
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Thats awesome of you. . .

Maybe we should start a service like this with other members.

That will help out a lot. . .

REP +1 for you.
Old 08-31-2012, 05:37 PM   #3
TRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
TRD6Speed's Tacoma Gallery
Ya.....im on the wrong coast but this is a good idea. I know I would just for the karma purposes.

Great Idea!!!!
Old 09-01-2012, 08:00 AM   #5
909tacoma is on a distinguished road
909tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Like TW Uship....
Old 09-01-2012, 10:22 AM   #6
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Think I'm going to try this out in the Socal Forum to see what we can do to help members. TY OP!