Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB Tacoma Dual Exhaust

Old 08-31-2012, 05:32 PM   #1
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Tacoma Dual Exhaust

Hi, I'm looking for a dual exhaust setup, i prefer a flowmaster but will consider anything for the right price. I would need it shipped to Florida, unless local. Please let me know what you have. Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails
WTB Tacoma Dual Exhaust-817432-3.jpeg  
Old 08-31-2012, 10:44 PM   #2
JordanIsWhite is on a distinguished road
Army: Yuma Proving Grounds PC Technician
Name: Jordan
JordanIsWhite's Tacoma Gallery
First or 2nd gen? Im selling my flowmaster that you have pictured.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:06 PM   #4
djo991 is on a distinguished road
djo991's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking for the same thing , if anyone have one exhaust for 2nd gen to sell
Old 09-07-2012, 04:01 AM   #5
Tacomayco
Tacomayco will become famous soon enoughTacomayco will become famous soon enough

Name: Michael
Tacomayco's Tacoma Gallery
I just got mine, deleted the rear cats and it sounds amazing. Not noisy in cabin, thick sound outside. I got mine off Ebay which is the cheapest i found. Good Luck guys. God Bless.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:57 AM   #8
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Have a local exhaust shop build one for you, should be quite a bit cheaper.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:06 AM   #9
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
Have a local exhaust shop build one for you, should be quite a bit cheaper.
thanks for the advice, i've checked a few shops it's around 250-350. the flowmaster 17432, is only 298 shipped online. And that one i can install and remove whenever i want. I thought i'd try to get one for around $200 shipped or picked up in case anybody had one they got sick of.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:35 AM   #10
urrutiadan32 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
urrutiadan32's Tacoma Gallery
i know i'm a little late but are u still looking for a flowmaster ??
Old 02-15-2013, 07:59 PM   #11
68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future

Army: Medic / Hangover fixer
Name: Richie
68Whiskey's Tacoma Gallery
i have the 817432 for sale/trade if some one is local to me and wants it

catback and dual exit
Old 03-04-2013, 06:50 PM   #13
rascalrider has a spectacular aura aboutrascalrider has a spectacular aura about

Name: Carroll
rascalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
thanks for the responses guys, i actually got an mbrp dual now
How do you like the MBRP?? Any problem with drone? Is it ricey sounding?
Old 03-04-2013, 07:09 PM   #14
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
thanks for the advice, i've checked a few shops it's around 250-350. the flowmaster 17432, is only 298 shipped online. And that one i can install and remove whenever i want. I thought i'd try to get one for around $200 shipped or picked up in case anybody had one they got sick of.
And where could you find a Flowmaster 17432 for $300?
Old 03-04-2013, 07:38 PM   #15

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rascalrider View Post
How do you like the MBRP?? Any problem with drone? Is it ricey sounding?
i LOVE the MBRP, prob the best exhaust I could dream of, sounds nice when u turn it on, and give it gas, but under normal driving, you forget it's even there, doesn't sound ricey at all, i think it sounds real trucklike if that makes sense. not quite sure what drone is? vibration? no, it doesn't vib my cab at all, i don't really notice it's there

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiManKolt View Post
And where could you find a Flowmaster 17432 for $300?
the price actually changes all the time, i just check google shopping

ie, on amazon it's 430, but i've seen it on amazon for like 350

right now the cheapest looks like 350 shipped

http://www.carpartsstorebiz.com/flow...d-p198205.html

the site i saw it on 298 was

http://robinhoodautooutlet.com/index...te=common/home