Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB TRD Off-Road 16X8

Old 01-13-2009, 05:05 PM   #1
taconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nice

taconinja's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to taconinja
WTB TRD Off-Road 16X8

Preferably with TPMS included. Will consider buying tires too if they are already mounted and in decent shape. Local pickup would be great but will pay to ship to 15317.

Winter accident with Grandtreks partially at fault left me with 2 bent rims and a desire to go with Firestone Winterforces or General Grabber AT2s.
Old 01-13-2009, 05:39 PM   #2
My other ride Hovers
Alaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard: Helicopter Flight Mechanic
Alaskaflyer's Tacoma Gallery
I will have some available but not until 3 or 4 weeks from now, if you are still looking then I'm sure we can work something out.

Gary
Old 01-13-2009, 06:54 PM   #3
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
My sister might be willing to sell her steelies with sensors if your interested...

I bought her a set of the TRD O/R rims for her standard cab 4X4.

Marc M