Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

SOLD UWS Black Low Profile Tool Box For Sale SOLD

Old 09-03-2012, 09:37 AM   #1
TheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 63B
TheOtherGuy's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD UWS Black Low Profile Tool Box For Sale SOLD

SOLD

I am Selling my Black UWS low profile tool box. $200 (I paid $311 for it new)

I once had a "bike vise" mounted on the top of it, so you can see that there are two holes drilled in the top that I have sealed with carriage bolts and O-rings. It does not leak. There is also some silicone sealant in that area. Please view the pictures to see what I am talking about. If you want the bike vise back on it I'll give it to you for an additional $20. When it is bolted down and sealed with O-rings it does not leak.

On the inside of the box you can see that the floor is scratched form items sliding around. That will just happen to any box. It also comes with the sliding tray organizer.

I strongly prefer local pick up in Louisiana. I don't even know how I would go about shipping this thing and it would probably be financially prohibitive.

Old 09-03-2012, 12:58 PM   #2
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Thomas
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Check with "fastenal" about shipping it..... They can usually ship bumpers and tool boxes for 80% less than USPS or others ....

They may be able to ship it for cheap enough, to make a long distance sale worth it....
Old 09-04-2012, 01:52 PM   #3
rjp4419 will become famous soon enough
Army:
rjp4419's Tacoma Gallery
^Yes and if you're willing to do that Id be interested.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:00 PM   #4
2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed2006KJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2006KJ's Tacoma Gallery
also if there is a grayhound bus station near you check with them for shipping. not the fastest way.. but i shipped a 110lb ARB front bumper that way for $50
Old 09-05-2012, 05:06 AM   #6
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Thomas
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006KJ View Post
also if there is a grayhound bus station near you check with them for shipping. not the fastest way.. but i shipped a 110lb ARB front bumper that way for $50
Fastenal is comparative to greyhound for shipping charges... But is a little faster

GLWS
Old 09-05-2012, 10:15 AM   #7
TheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
97Yota4x4,

PM sent.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:17 PM   #8
bump
Old 09-18-2012, 11:16 AM   #9
Bump
Old 09-18-2012, 11:19 AM   #10
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Where are you located? send me PM
Old 09-19-2012, 09:04 PM   #11
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
This is a GREAT price. Can't believe nobody has jumped on this yet. I paid almost $400 for mine, exact same model.
Old 09-20-2012, 11:12 AM   #12
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
This is a GREAT price. Can't believe nobody has jumped on this yet. I paid almost $400 for mine, exact same model.
I have jumped on it..but can't look at it till weekend
Old 09-20-2012, 03:44 PM   #13
crude09 is on a distinguished road
Name: jimmy
crude09's Tacoma Gallery
tool box

Do u still have,,,interested,,i am in la
Old 09-21-2012, 02:13 PM   #14
Crude09,

I have already agreed to sell it to someone else in Private Messages.