Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Pioneer AVIC-Z1 NAV/Stereo

Old 09-04-2012, 01:26 PM   #1
belone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
belone12's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Pioneer AVIC-Z1 NAV/Stereo

All, new to the site and happy to be here. Just purchased an 06 Double Cab. It came with a Pioneer AVIC -Z1 Double DIN In Dash DVD/Navigation/Stereo. I drove the truck home from South Jersey to Long Island, the Navigation worked great. I haven't gotten to really use a fraction of the stereo's potential but in looking it up online, although being from 2007, it is extremely capable and loaded with features. Check out the specs:
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-lQNIFkR...r-AVIC-Z1.html

I'm guaging interest as I want to just get a simple stereo deck for my purposes. 5 years ago it retailed for over $2,000 as per Pioneer and Crutchfield. It's current comparable update (the Pioneer AVIC-X940BT) retails for about $700. I'm thinking around $350, negotiable. It's still in the dash and I won't pull it unless someone is seriously interested. Sorry the pics aren't great. They are from the dealer. I can update next time I am home but i work in the city (not near the Taco). Let me know if there is any interest...
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Pioneer AVIC-Z1 NAV/Stereo-pioneer-avic-z1-audio.jpg   FS: Pioneer AVIC-Z1 NAV/Stereo-pioneer-avic-z1-nav.jpg  
Old 09-04-2012, 11:13 PM   #2
08navytrd is on a distinguished road
Navy: EN1(EXW/SW) Engineman 1st class
Name: Kenneth
08navytrd's Tacoma Gallery
what all comes with it? and is it a plug and play system? also are you interested in shipping? does it have back up camera capabilities?
Old 09-04-2012, 11:18 PM   #3
08navytrd is on a distinguished road
Navy: EN1(EXW/SW) Engineman 1st class
Name: Kenneth
08navytrd's Tacoma Gallery
ok i just answered some of my question do you have any of the accessories to run bluetooth or back up camera and when was the last time you updated the headunits gps?
Old 09-05-2012, 05:02 AM   #4
belone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hey Kenneth. I literally purchased he Tacoma last week and it is currently at my brothers house while I am at work so my experience with the Pioneer has been limited. Having said that, it has the capability for a backup camera but I do not have the accessories. I believe the Bluetooth is set up for music although I didn't see a microphone anywhere for making calls. I have to assume the previous owner updated the maps but honestly couldn't give you 100% confirmation unless someone knows a way to know for sure. I am open to local pick ups or shipping it at the buyers expense. I have gotten several PM's on the unit and promised additional photos/info when I am reunited with my new baby this weekend. Thanks.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:15 AM   #6
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Would u take some $$$$ and an stock hu. I have both the 09 mp3 and 05-07 6 disc changer
Old 09-10-2012, 06:31 AM   #7

Hey Guys, sorry to respond late. After finally getting back to my truck this weekend and actually getting some use out of it, I decided I am going to hold on to the Pioneer unit. I didn't realize what I had initially and am going to take the time to learn all the features and capabilities. I sincerely apologize for any time wasted.