Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Bestop Supertop Replacement Windows

Old 09-04-2012, 07:52 PM   #1
greenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shed
greenrustic's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Bestop Supertop Replacement Windows

I have for sale a set of Bestop SuperTop replacement windows that I purchased for a used top I was going to install that didn't end up working out for me. The windows are in almost new condition. To the best of my knowledge these have never been installed but the driver-side window has some scuffs/scratches that occurred during shipping (I tried to get a photo but it just doesn't come through). I am looking for $100.00 obo + shipping.

Thanks for looking!

SOLD
Old 09-04-2012, 08:33 PM   #2
greenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I can take payment via paypal or you can send me a money order.
Old 09-05-2012, 03:53 PM   #3
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I'm assuming this is for the LB version?
Old 09-05-2012, 05:36 PM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
I'm assuming this is for the LB version?
they sure look the same but it looks like the they are only for the long bed on a tacoma.

They will fit Supertop for Truck part numbers: 76301, 76302, 76303, 76304, 76305, 76306

I can confirm with bestop tomorrow...
Old 09-10-2012, 03:25 PM   #10
LI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
LI Kevin's Tacoma Gallery
I saw your ad on craigslist. To bad I'm looking for the whole setup.
Old 09-10-2012, 04:33 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by LI Kevin View Post
I saw your ad on craigslist. To bad I'm looking for the whole setup.
You could piece it together
Old 09-11-2012, 04:42 PM   #13
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
bump! too bad I am a short box...
Old 09-12-2012, 08:12 AM   #14
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
whats the best you would go down to? i need a new driver's window.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:39 AM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
whats the best you would go down to? i need a new driver's window.
PM sent
Old 09-12-2012, 10:40 AM   #16
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenrustic View Post
PM sent
Replied
Old 09-14-2012, 07:50 PM   #19
wes mantooth ™
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenrustic View Post
Payday bump!
Pm'd you again to make sale.