1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: weathertech digital liners and tonnopro tri-fold for 07+ tundra crewmax SB

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by parboy, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Sep 5, 2012 at 7:11 AM
    parboy

parboy [OP] FORE!

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Sherwood, AR
    Vehicle:
    '13 MGM DCSB 4x4 TRD sport, Tow and Entune
    Tonnopro tonneau cover, Weathertech digital fit mats, Magnaflow 18" muffler with black exhaust tip, blacked out badges/emblems, Passport 9500ix, Pop & Lock PL8521, EZdown tailgate mod, 17" KMC XD addicts, 265/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers, OME 884 springs, Bilstein 5100's at zero, BHLM, FX-R retrofit, 80mm and 110mm morimoto rgb halo's with Bluetooth control, Raptor style led's in grill, LED's for dome, maps, reverse, license plate, parking lights, switchback DTRL's, ultra-gauge, Kenwood DNX690HD, Hertz HDP4, Hertz HSK165's, Memphis 12" in custom box, Black/Grey Roadwire leather kit with seat heaters, cool white interior led's from oznium.com, 20" AVEC dual row light bar in lower bumper, 19" AVEC single row light bar in grill,
    Selling mint condition Weathertech digital fit floor liners and tonnopro tri-fold tonneau cover for the 07+ tundra crewmax short bed. They are in excellent condition. No rips or tears in any of the items. Only on the truck for about a year before I changed to a different vehicle. The mats are front/rear set and ready to lay in and the tonneau has adapters for rails or w/o rails. The tonneau does not include the extra seal kit for the tailgate, but it's just weather stripping and can be found at a home store for a few bucks. I am asking $125 local pickup or $150 shipped for the mats and $175 local pickup in central Arkansas (Sherwood/North Little Rock) for the tonneau. I do have the original boxes for both items. I can look into shipping for the tonneau, but I am sure it will be outrageous! I will ship the mats via fed ex ground or home delivery with insurance and will keep in contact with the buyer regarding shipping/tracking so you never have to wonder where your stuff is. Feel free to check my 100% ebay feedback under my username parboy1.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Sep 19, 2012 at 3:24 PM
    BeeRadd

BeeRadd Bought not built.

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Fountain Valley, CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 DCSB LT 4x4
  3. Sep 19, 2012 at 5:55 PM
    parboy

parboy [OP] FORE!

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Sherwood, AR
    Vehicle:
    '13 MGM DCSB 4x4 TRD sport, Tow and Entune
    Tonnopro tonneau cover, Weathertech digital fit mats, Magnaflow 18" muffler with black exhaust tip, blacked out badges/emblems, Passport 9500ix, Pop & Lock PL8521, EZdown tailgate mod, 17" KMC XD addicts, 265/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers, OME 884 springs, Bilstein 5100's at zero, BHLM, FX-R retrofit, 80mm and 110mm morimoto rgb halo's with Bluetooth control, Raptor style led's in grill, LED's for dome, maps, reverse, license plate, parking lights, switchback DTRL's, ultra-gauge, Kenwood DNX690HD, Hertz HDP4, Hertz HSK165's, Memphis 12" in custom box, Black/Grey Roadwire leather kit with seat heaters, cool white interior led's from oznium.com, 20" AVEC dual row light bar in lower bumper, 19" AVEC single row light bar in grill,
    Sorry, everything was sold over the past weekend.

Products Discussed in

To Top