Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

And the 2009 Reg Cab is FOR SALE

Old 09-05-2012, 10:49 AM   #1
xwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
xwillx93's Tacoma Gallery
Smile And the 2009 Reg Cab is FOR SALE

Just put a down payment on a 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR 5 speed manual. Needed some extra room, as well as wanting a new toy. Leasing it for 3 years to buy at the end of the lease. Here She is:

2009 Reg Cab 4x4, Super White, 5 Spd Manual, 17" XD Series Addicts rims (no scratches) 265/70/17 BFGoodrich A/T tires (just hit the tread wear indicators) upgraded Rockford fosgate door speakers and tweeters, installed reverse lights/front hellas behind the grill, Volant CAI and MBRP True Duals exhaust system. Asking 18K. Just under 30k miles, nothing mechanically wrong, fresh oil, no dash lights, Kobalt Slim toolbox included. Located in Stuart, Fl. (about an hour north of West Palm Beach). Anything other info just let me know! First time selling on here. I'll also be checking in every now and then because the Tacoma remains my favorite compact truck. I had a lot of good memories in this one.
Extra pictures of the new car if anyone is a Mitsubishi fan

2.0 Liter engine with the stock turbo, Just joined Evolutionm.net forum.
Plans:
Kenwood DDX616 touch screen HU (already have it)
12" Rockford Fosgae Punch sub,
probably upgraded intake and HKS exhaust.

Any questions about either vehicles just post or PM
Attached Thumbnails
And the 2009 Reg Cab is FOR SALE-imag0204.jpg   And the 2009 Reg Cab is FOR SALE-imag0309.jpg   And the 2009 Reg Cab is FOR SALE-imag0334.jpg   And the 2009 Reg Cab is FOR SALE-imag0397.jpg   And the 2009 Reg Cab is FOR SALE-imag0398.jpg  

And the 2009 Reg Cab is FOR SALE-imag0399.jpg   And the 2009 Reg Cab is FOR SALE-imag0400.jpg  
Old 09-05-2012, 10:56 AM   #2
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet upgrade man.

I will never buy a MITSUBISHI from past experience and friends as well.

However the LANCER EVO is one nice ride. However the STI is a no brainer choice between the two for me. . . Have fun with the MODS on the EVO.

Can't really lose between the two as it comes down to your own taste. You seem real young. I'm sure the INSURANCE CO. love you right now!
Old 09-05-2012, 11:03 AM   #3
xwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
Sweet upgrade man.

I will never buy a MITSUBISHI from past experience and friends as well.

However the LANCER EVO is one nice ride. However the STI is a no brainer choice between the two for me. . . Have fun with the MODS on the EVO.

Can't really lose between the two as it comes down to your own taste. You seem real young. I'm sure the INSURANCE CO. love you right now!
Yeah, A friend of mine has an 09 lancer and i loved it (minus the performance.) But the pricing, lease and deal was all too good to pass up! And tell me about it goin on 20 and they have me bent over
Old 09-05-2012, 11:24 AM   #4
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ If you got a deal on it. thats awesome. Good thing about it is. Well, if you have it leased. You can change your mind to buy in 3 years.

I was going to buy a STI and I have a Good Driver Discount, Mature Driver Discount, and Employee discount. It was still $108 more a month to drive a STI then my Tacoma. I decided it was just NOT worth it in the end. Debated to just buy the WRX and mod it up myself to save on Insurance. I'm glad I went with the TACO. Who knows how many tickets I might have gotten with it.

Old 09-05-2012, 12:48 PM   #5
TRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
TRD6Speed's Tacoma Gallery
Insurance and future tickets is what influenced me to buy my truck. When the old honda started to shit the bed I looked into insurance on mid size trucks vs what I originally wanted.............something fast. I too have discounts for good driver, no at fault accidents, and because Im over 25.

It was like you RAD.....close to 100 dollars more a month. Not counting that my good driver record would be gone as soon as I had the STI or BMW 1 series. Not only was the truck cheaper but just made more sense.

You are young though and im sure you are stoked no matter how much butt raping from insurance you get. Just be smart with that thing.......they dont go unoticed and that means the popo will notice too. Pick your spots to have fun. But by no means am i condoning speeding.
Old 09-05-2012, 12:52 PM   #6
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
you will have fun with the EVO, just remember mods arent cheap on them lol

i miss my wrx to death

make sure you have good warranty on it, ive heard of multiple stories on forums bout the 4th cylinder blowing on the new EVO's
Old 09-05-2012, 02:02 PM   #7

Yup im slowly finding out i wont be in the $300 price range for this thing like i was the Taco :/ But i'm taking it one month at a time! I've got a 3 year 45,000 mile warranty on the Evo, and I have noticed a few heads turning. One of these days it'll be a cop and hopefully my radar detector warns me before its too late. Been pretty responsible with it so far though, thanks for the support and comments! Let everyone know the truck is still for sale
Old 09-05-2012, 04:08 PM   #8
xxnikkixx85 has a spectacular aura aboutxxnikkixx85 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Nikki
xxnikkixx85's Tacoma Gallery
congrats on the new car!!!!! if i didnt drive my tacoma i would be in one of those bad boys ....