LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Mickey Thompson Classic Locks 16X8 6 lug

Old 01-14-2009, 10:19 AM   #1
My other ride Hovers
Alaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard: Helicopter Flight Mechanic
Alaskaflyer's Tacoma Gallery
Mickey Thompson Classic Locks 16X8 6 lug

I have a brand new set of Mickey Thompson Classic lock wheels 16X8 6 lug 4" BS in my garage still in boxes that I would like to sell (prefer local but will ship on your dime) I paid $820 for last month, I would like $750 OBO. If you want them shipped I will be using UPS ground and will get you a total before hand. For those of you thinking of posting the usual "this post is useless with out pictures" I don't want to take them out of the boxes to snap a photo, they come without the rings installed so if you want to see what they look like go to the Mickey Thompson Website.

Thanks

Gary
Old 01-14-2009, 10:29 AM   #2
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
I love the look of the Classic Lock. Good luck with the sell. Why are you selling them?
Old 01-14-2009, 10:30 AM   #3
Hooked
weihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to behold

weihenstephaner's Tacoma Gallery

OK, just rattling your cage. Here's a link for those too lazy to google it: http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/w...em=ClassicLock
Old 01-14-2009, 11:25 AM   #4
My other ride Hovers
Alaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by weihenstephaner View Post

OK, just rattling your cage. Here's a link for those too lazy to google it: http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/w...em=ClassicLock
Thanks Funny Guy
Old 01-14-2009, 11:27 AM   #5
My other ride Hovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolayiv View Post
I love the look of the Classic Lock. Good luck with the sell. Why are you selling them?
I know myself and I know I wont stay ontop of the wheel maintenance (keeping them clean and polished) so instead of having nice wheels that look like ass all the time I want to go with something I won't have to polish all the time. Same reason I got rid of my Harley and picked up a bike with no chrome at all.

Gary
Old 01-14-2009, 11:29 AM   #6
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskaflyer View Post
I know myself and I know I wont stay ontop of the wheel maintenance (keeping them clean and polished) so instead of having nice wheels that look like ass all the time I want to go with something I won't have to polish all the time. Same reason I got rid of my Harley and picked up a bike with no chrome at all.

Gary
I like your style, thats why i will be buying black wheels
Old 01-14-2009, 11:49 AM   #7
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskaflyer View Post

Gary
I gotcha. I have owned a couple of sets of these wheels and they actually hold up pretty good and keep their shine. Of course you need to keep them that away. I hope someone snags these up soon.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:15 PM   #8
My other ride Hovers

SOLD!