Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Hella 700ff HID's (3)

Old 09-05-2012, 10:29 PM   #1
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Hella 700ff HID's (3)

I have three hella 700ff HID conversion. All working. All mounting brackets intact. In good condition

Looking for what I bought them for. $75

Thought I would have installed them by now. But I haven't. Hoping some one else can put them to use.

Thanks

Old 09-05-2012, 11:51 PM   #4
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco47001 View Post
$75ea, or $75 for all 3?
x2
Old 09-06-2012, 12:28 AM   #5
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Yes $75 for all 3.

Local buyers will get priority, over having to ship.
Old 09-06-2012, 06:14 AM   #7
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
6000K? 8000K hids?
Old 09-06-2012, 12:40 PM   #8

EMS:
OP updated.

These are actually 700ff's. They come with plasti dipped covers also.
Old 09-06-2012, 02:12 PM   #9
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
i'll take 2 if someone wants one. or i can buy all 3 and someone wanna buy one? lol
Old 09-06-2012, 03:03 PM   #10
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
Pics of the backsides? I wanna see if it was a quality conversion.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:24 PM   #11

EMS:
Keeping them all together at this time. I doubt anyone will ever just buy 1.

But I'll be getting more pics up soon of connection wires and back. And measuring the diameter.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:36 PM   #12
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

I'd buy the extra other one but it wont match my 500s
Old 09-06-2012, 06:29 PM   #14

EMS:
Yes Taco4001 you have dibs for shipping.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:50 PM   #15
My Other Ride Is An R1
jrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant future

Army: 176 SIG CO,BTB,1-25 ID
Name: Jahon or Matt... I prefer Matt
jrocthakidd's Tacoma Gallery
are they still avalible ill buy them
Old 09-06-2012, 08:15 PM   #16

Anyone wanna sell me the 3rd one and they keep 2?
Old 09-07-2012, 10:46 AM   #17
Newborn
taco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: High Speed, Low Drag
taco47001's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinramsay View Post
Anyone wanna sell me the 3rd one and they keep 2?
I will, if he decides to ship.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:50 AM   #18
Newborn
taco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: High Speed, Low Drag
taco47001's Tacoma Gallery
OP can we get some additional info on these? What temp. range are the bulbs (4500k, 6000k)? Also, can we get a pic of all three units? Do all three have mounting hardware, and all ballasts? What retro. kit was used for the swap?
Old 09-07-2012, 02:03 PM   #19

EMS:
Ok Fellas, my phone/photobucket is sucking balls right now. So I can't upload pics.

If you're serious about purchasing these lights then we can do one of two things for photos. You can PM me your email or phone number and I can forward you some pictures.

Unfortunately I don't have any info on the retro ballast. Or the output. However the ballast does say xenon and other info. You can see in the pics that will be sent. Again I purchased these as is from a member on here (Jason) and as many of you know he is a very knowledgable dude and he knows his shit.

So again, shoot me a PM with email or phone for photos. Serious inquiries only.

Thanks
Old 09-07-2012, 02:43 PM   #20

EMS:
Got some...