Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Double Din Navigation Head unit

Old 09-06-2012, 05:17 PM   #1
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Double Din Navigation Head unit

I'm looking for a double din in dash navigation head unit.

Must be in good condition, no major scratches or anything.

Acceptable brands:
Sony
Kenwood
Alpine
Pioneer

Not acceptable brands:
JVC
Boss
any other crap cheap shit.

Old 09-06-2012, 08:44 PM   #2
Tag'em and Bag'em
Z12ub is on a distinguished road
Name: Rick
Z12ub's Tacoma Gallery
I might be interested in selling my alpine ina-w900bt. It's got the TR-7 module, but no steering wheel controls. I have long arms It is in my 05' Tacoma, I'm thinking of going back to stock.... shoot me an offer.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:52 PM   #3
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z12ub View Post
I might be interested in selling my alpine ina-w900bt. It's got the TR-7 module, but no steering wheel controls. I have long arms It is in my 05' Tacoma, I'm thinking of going back to stock.... shoot me an offer.

Is it compatible with a steering wheel control adapter?

http://www.amazon.com/Metra-ASWC-Uni...ontrol+adapter

Also, how old is it?
Old 09-06-2012, 08:59 PM   #4
Tag'em and Bag'em
Z12ub's Tacoma Gallery
absolutely, I just never had a want for it.
Old 09-06-2012, 11:34 PM   #5

How old is it? Ever installed?
Old 09-07-2012, 02:54 AM   #6
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
This is my FS thread

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...bluetooth.html
Old 09-07-2012, 05:12 AM   #7
jlleiber has a spectacular aura aboutjlleiber has a spectacular aura about
Name: Justin
jlleiber's Tacoma Gallery
If you get a Pioneer or Sony, shoot me a PM. I have a PAC steering wheel interface compatible with those brands that I'll sell ya. It's PAC SWI-PS
Old 09-07-2012, 05:24 AM   #8
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-receiver.html
Ive heard some good things about this unit, and this guy is selling for a good price. You will probably say clarion is shit tho haha. I would hafta disagree about jvc being shit tho and kenwood being good, they actually merged years ago and its pretty much the same company.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:40 AM   #9
Tag'em and Bag'em
Z12ub's Tacoma Gallery
4 months
Old 09-07-2012, 06:44 AM   #10
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Merged 4 months ago? Weird i know i heard about them merging years ago, maybe just planning to merge.

Edit. Your right but im not completely wrong haha sorry for the false info. Jvc acquired kenwood in 2008 under jvc holdings. On feb 1st 2012 they merged the two companys now its jvc kenwwod corp.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:12 PM   #11
Tag'em and Bag'em
Z12ub's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Merged 4 months ago? Weird i know i heard about them merging years ago, maybe just planning to merge.

Edit. Your right but im not completely wrong haha sorry for the false info. Jvc acquired kenwood in 2008 under jvc holdings. On feb 1st 2012 they merged the two companys now its jvc kenwwod corp.
I was replying to the op's question about my headunit.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:33 PM   #12

Haha little confused there.... Glws
Old 09-07-2012, 07:17 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
I would've probably bought this already if it had GPS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlleiber View Post
If you get a Pioneer or Sony, shoot me a PM. I have a PAC steering wheel interface compatible with those brands that I'll sell ya. It's PAC SWI-PS
Sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-receiver.html
Ive heard some good things about this unit, and this guy is selling for a good price. You will probably say clarion is shit tho haha. I would hafta disagree about jvc being shit tho and kenwood being good, they actually merged years ago and its pretty much the same company.
That's a little bit more than I'm looking to spend (around $650 for a used unit), but thanks!

JVC isn't necessarily "crappy", I just don't really like the look of their units. They're not as sleek in my opinion.
Old 09-15-2012, 10:18 AM   #14
Pcyc is on a distinguished road
Name: Fritz
Pcyc's Tacoma Gallery
pioneer avic-d3

Ill sell you my pioneer Avic-d3(2007) with steering wheel controls and metra dash kit for $400.

I also have the XM-radio module. ill sell that for an additional $20

I have the original box with all paperwork too.

PM me and let me know if you want it.

thanks

Fritz
Old 10-11-2012, 01:30 AM   #15
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
still looking for a HU? I have a Kenwood unit, DNX9960, garmin navi, ipod, dvd, yada yada yada... like new. Installed into my 09, went to Iraq about 4 months later, back now for a bit. Pulled it out last night, along with all the connectors and harnesses, etc. Yours for cheap!