Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WEATHERTECH FLOOR MATS

Old 09-06-2012, 08:04 PM   #1
weksos is a glorious beacon of lightweksos is a glorious beacon of lightweksos is a glorious beacon of lightweksos is a glorious beacon of lightweksos is a glorious beacon of lightweksos is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Mark
weksos's Tacoma Gallery
WEATHERTECH FLOOR MATS

WEATHERTECH FLOOR MATS FRONT ONLY. OFF 09 TACOMA

$65 LIKE NEW

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY, FREMONT BAY AREA
Old 09-06-2012, 09:39 PM   #2
Tag'em and Bag'em
Z12ub is on a distinguished road
Name: Rick
Z12ub's Tacoma Gallery
If you change your mind and want to ship I'll take them.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:08 AM   #3
weksos is a glorious beacon of lightweksos is a glorious beacon of lightweksos is a glorious beacon of lightweksos is a glorious beacon of lightweksos is a glorious beacon of lightweksos is a glorious beacon of light

weksos's Tacoma Gallery
Up.....no shipping, local only
Old 09-09-2012, 10:24 AM   #4
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Weksos, Wondering if you are who I think you are... will you be going to EOS in Sacto? I'm local and can come get the mats today.

Interested in the mats, btw. I'm local and can come get them today. But one thing...on the Weathertech site, when I went to order it, for some reason it says that the ones I wanted would not fit manual transmission trucks. Is yours auto?
Old 09-09-2012, 12:35 PM   #5
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Weksos, Wondering if you are who I think you are... will you be going to EOS in Sacto? I'm local and can come get the mats today.

Interested in the mats, btw. I'm local and can come get them today. But one thing...on the Weathertech site, when I went to order it, for some reason it says that the ones I wanted would not fit manual transmission trucks. Is yours auto?
babytruck, for manuals, you just need to trim a tiny bit where the clutch pedal is, weathertech didn't have any manual specific ones for our truck
Old 09-09-2012, 07:23 PM   #6
joe5 is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
joe5's Tacoma Gallery
messaged*
Old 09-09-2012, 09:05 PM   #7

weksos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post

AUTO TRANSSSSSS?
Old 09-09-2012, 09:10 PM   #8
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe5 View Post
messaged*
Are you in line in front of me? Just wondering. Because if so, I'll bow out gracefully.

Old 09-09-2012, 09:11 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by weksos View Post
AUTO TRANSSSSSS?

Let's talk.