Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

DDm Tuning HID kit w/extra bulb H10

Old 09-09-2012, 09:38 AM   #1
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
DDm Tuning HID kit w/extra bulb H10

Selling a brand new DDM Tuning HID kit H10, 35w, 5k brightness comes with 1 EXTRA HID BULB. I ordered this kit for the fogs on my 12' Taco but it doesn't fit and DDm wants $20 to exchange the kit. Again this kit is BRAND NEW!

$45 shipped anywhere in 48 states

818-339-4066 is the quickest way to reach me
Attached Thumbnails
DDm Tuning HID kit w/extra bulb H10-photo.jpg  
Old 09-09-2012, 09:53 AM   #2
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Glws......for future buyers..... H10 will fit 2005- 2011 right?

2012s will need an h11 correct?
You are correct
Old 09-09-2012, 10:44 AM   #3
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
if only this was 55w. i am looking for a 55w kit for my retro mini h1's
Old 09-12-2012, 08:08 PM   #4
monsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monsterkx2fiddy's Tacoma Gallery
if i wasnt such a bro and didnt want blue... i would buy them.
someone will snatch these up. glws op

Do they want 20$ for shipping? or restocking fee? I just checked shipping to my house and its 20$. either way they tryed to rip you off
Old 09-12-2012, 10:32 PM   #5
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by monsterkx2fiddy View Post

Do they want 20$ for shipping? or restocking fee? I just checked shipping to my house and its 20$. either way they tryed to rip you off

5k is not even close to blue. 6k is WHITE WHITE WHITE. 5k will be pretty white will a tiny touch of yellow. Doesn't blue till 8k or so.

this is 6k

pic looks blue..but i promise..its just white as hell. Those are cell phone shots

here is stock heak lights..id say they are around 3-4k

Old 09-14-2012, 06:25 PM   #6
Be Good or Be Good At It

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsterkx2fiddy View Post

5K is bright white, no blue in it. They want $20 to exchange them, was so annoyed by that I figured I'd rather take the loss here then have DDM take my money and resell them at full pop
Old 09-14-2012, 06:27 PM   #7
Be Good or Be Good At It

For those who keep sending me pm's that DDM sells this kit for $30 new please do your research/math correctly: $30 for a new set, $15-$20 shipping, 2 weeks before you get them, and DDM is not including an extra HID bulb
Old 10-15-2012, 11:30 AM   #9
08navytrd is on a distinguished road
Navy: EN1(EXW/SW) Engineman 1st class
Name: Kenneth
08navytrd's Tacoma Gallery
Sold if not already shoot me ur paypal will go great with the ones i have in my headlights can send money today
Old 10-15-2012, 03:38 PM   #10
Be Good or Be Good At It

Forgot to update a while back, lights have been sold already