Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Need Chrome Rear Bumper for 2nd Gen

Old 09-09-2012, 11:04 AM   #1
grivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
grivera's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Chrome Rear Bumper for 2nd Gen

I acquired a small dent on my rear bumper and would like to replace it. As such, I'm in the market for a used bumper. One caveat, it has to be dent/scratch free. Ideally, the bumper will be located in the Baltimore or Washington DC area. Please PM me if you have one. Thanks!