Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

ultragauge for sale or trade

Old 09-09-2012, 08:14 PM   #1
LI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
LI Kevin's Tacoma Gallery
Sold

So I bought this a couple months back and I haven't used it. I had it in my truck plugged in but I don't even look at the thing. So figured I'll post it here. Accepting PayPal or a trade if your known on the forums (no 3 post guys please). Price $50

I'll get a pic asap. Harder then I thought to post a pic on my tablet
Old 09-09-2012, 08:19 PM   #2
LI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLI Kevin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 09-09-2012, 08:20 PM   #3
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
price?
Old 09-09-2012, 08:20 PM   #4
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
This should go fast. But don't forget to post a price! GLWS
Old 09-09-2012, 08:44 PM   #5
Twat did you say?
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Dibs depending on price PayPal ready tonight
Old 09-09-2012, 08:47 PM   #6
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Dibs depending on price PayPal ready tonight
aww id have money tomorrow still awaiting price
Old 09-09-2012, 08:49 PM   #7
Twat did you say?
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
aww id have money tomorrow still awaiting price
If you want it then get it, I'll wait for another one if u pass I'll get it
Old 09-09-2012, 08:57 PM   #8
1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future

1stacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Price?
Old 09-10-2012, 04:02 AM   #11

Jease. Yea price would help. Is $60 shipped a fair price? I'll offer in order of time stamp pms and posts. Sorry for no price
Old 09-10-2012, 04:13 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by LI Kevin View Post
Jease. Yea price would help. Is $60 shipped a fair price? I'll offer in order of time stamp pms and posts. Sorry for no price
I think I paid $80 for the thing but I don't remember
Old 09-10-2012, 04:15 AM   #13

Waiting for rashnu
Old 09-10-2012, 03:13 PM   #14

Taking offers
Old 09-10-2012, 03:38 PM   #15
i should be setting money aside for other things but if brett doesnt want it im in.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:40 PM   #16
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Name: Jonathan
ironman_jon's Tacoma Gallery
Claimed and to think I almost bought on 2 days ago. Been waiting for one to pop up for a while and when they did I was to late.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:55 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman_jon View Post
Claimed and to think I almost bought on 2 days ago. Been waiting for one to pop up for a while and when they Sid I was to late.
Received payment. Thank you. Item has been sold
Old 09-11-2012, 03:21 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010TRD View Post
noob...?
I guess so. I don't live on the internet.