HOUSTON,TEXAS ONLY! HORNBLASTERS TRAIN HORN KIT W/ COMPRESSOR/ETC. $250

Old 09-10-2012, 11:59 PM   #1
LED BARS/HIDs/TRAIN HORN KITS WHOLESALE
icemantaco has a spectacular aura abouticemantaco has a spectacular aura about
Name: Isaac "Ice-Man"
icemantaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to icemantaco
HOUSTON,TEXAS ONLY! HORNBLASTERS TRAIN HORN KIT W/ COMPRESSOR/ETC. $250

Hey everyone just wanted to let you know if your interested, that I have a friend that sells the HORN BLASTER name brand Train horn kits and will sell to TW MEMBERS for $250 cash (Walkout price) or $250 PLUS tax if you pay with credit card. THIS PRICE IS FOR TW MEMBERS ONLY!

Comes with:
3 Black HornBlasters Outlaw Edition Horns w/Actuator
Viair PN20003 Air Compressor with Pressure Switch and Air hose
Compressor is built onto a 5.7liter 120PSI Air Tank

All you would need is a horn switch, wire, and some spare time!
All brand new in the box but has no warranty.
PICKUP WILL BE IN SOUTHWEST, HOUSTON ON HWY59 SOUTH Between 610 and Beltway 8 at HIS CAR AUDIO/VIDEO/DJ SHOP.
Look up how much this setup is. Cost $350 on the HornBlasters website.
Just wanted to pass on a great deal he has for my fellow Taco Lovers!

I recently put one on my 97 Taco and it is SUPER LOUD! Great especially since 1st gen horn sounds like the cartoon character, Roadrunner!

Let me know if your interested. IF you PM me give me your number so i can call yo instead of going through TW messages all day long.
I WILL NOT SHIP. THIS IS LOCAL ONLY
THANKS EVERYONE!

***I posted pics of how mine looks after I installed it**
Attached Thumbnails
HOUSTON,TEXAS ONLY! HORNBLASTERS TRAIN HORN KIT W/ COMPRESSOR/ETC. 0-imag0502.jpg   HOUSTON,TEXAS ONLY! HORNBLASTERS TRAIN HORN KIT W/ COMPRESSOR/ETC. 0-imag0500.jpg   HOUSTON,TEXAS ONLY! HORNBLASTERS TRAIN HORN KIT W/ COMPRESSOR/ETC. 0-20120906_161421.jpg   HOUSTON,TEXAS ONLY! HORNBLASTERS TRAIN HORN KIT W/ COMPRESSOR/ETC. 0-20120906_161502.jpg   HOUSTON,TEXAS ONLY! HORNBLASTERS TRAIN HORN KIT W/ COMPRESSOR/ETC. 0-20120906_161447.jpg  

Old 09-12-2012, 12:32 AM   #2
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
I'm so tempted !
Old 09-12-2012, 12:48 AM   #3
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
$250 non negotiable just complete set no install or switches ?
Old 09-12-2012, 12:48 AM   #4
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery