Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Leather Upholstery - Clearance Interiors - Katzkin / Pecca

Old 09-11-2012, 10:55 AM   #1
CanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CanadaSeatSkins's Tacoma Gallery
Leather Upholstery - Clearance Interiors - Katzkin / Pecca

Hey Guys,

I hope I am allowed to post this here. I could see no restrictions with company's posting in the classifieds section. If this is an issue, please remove and let me know.

Onto the goods. We have several leather interior packages left over in our inventory that I would like to sell off before the years end. These are Katzkin and Pecca brand. Pecca is the OEM supplier to Toyota. Im sure everyone knows Katzkin.

Here is what we have in stock on clearance ready to ship out. Orders shipping from Canada to the USA come across USPS to avoid brokerage and fees. Orders stocked in our US warehouse shipping to Canada are imported and shipped from Vancouver so there is no duty, brokerage or fees of any kind on delivery. Shipping is free to most locations in Canada and the USA. US orders shipping to the US go UPS or Fedex. All interiors ship fully insured with a signature on delivery.

2009 - 2011 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab - HTO15
Pecca Standard Content - Ice Grey / Ice Grey Stitching
Fits Bucket Seats - Fold Flat Passenger Seat - Manual Pass Seat
**Full Leather Face Rear Covers Included - Not all Vinyl**
1 in stock in USA Warehouse - 399.99 delivered
2 in stock in Canada Warehouse - 399.99 delivered

2009 - 2011 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab -
Katzkin Base Content (Deluxe) - Ice Grey / Ice Grey Stitching
Fits Bucket Seats - Fold Flat Passenger Seat - Manual Pass Seat
**Vinyl Rear Covers Included**
1 in stock in USA Warehouse - 499.99 delivered

2007 - 2012 Toyota Tundra Double Cab - FTO05
Katzkin Premium Content - Lt. Grey Wrap / Lt. Grey Stitching
Flat Inserts, No Perforation
Fits Fold Flat Pass Seat
Fits Power Drivers Seat
1 In Stock in Canada Warehouse - 699.99 delivered
See photo attached

2012 Tacoma Double Cab
Front: Bucket Seats
Rear: 60/40 Rear
Color: Black
Content: Full 100% Leather (no vinyl)
Stitching: Black
Note: NO Fold Forward Flat Passenger Seat
Price: 1000.00 delivered in Canada / 1050.00 in the USA.
1 Only.

Please contact me to purchase. I can send a detailed paypal invoice for the interior you would like or I can arrange for the item to be posted on our web site. You can email me for pattern diagrams or more info canadaseatskins@gmail.com

Edited for updated quantities

As always, we custom build new interiors and ship for free to most locations in Canada and the USA. I did notice a group buy listed here by a fellow supplier. We can extend the same pricing to our Canadian customers looking for a custom leather package shipped direct from Canada and billed in CDN dollars. Please do not hesitate with any questions.
Attached Thumbnails
Leather Upholstery - Clearance Interiors - Katzkin / Pecca-dsc06829.jpg  
Old 09-11-2012, 05:48 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
will the 2007 fit the 2005?
Old 09-11-2012, 09:04 PM   #3
CanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadaSeatSkins is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
will the 2007 fit the 2005?
Hello,

Unfortunately no, the 2005 Tundra models use a different pattern.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:34 AM   #4
All Glory To The Hypnotoad
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ziggynagy's Tacoma Gallery
Do either the Pecca or Katzkin have the cutouts for seat airbags?
Old 09-12-2012, 08:58 AM   #5
Hello,

Yes both are setup to accommodate and approved for use on models with the side seat airbags.
Old 09-13-2012, 01:55 PM   #6
Octain is on a distinguished road
Octain's Tacoma Gallery
Figures..Nothing for the earlier models?
The drivers seat in my 02 is in terrible shape and I am having a helluva time finding someone to recover it. The latest quote I got was 350 just in labor. Tack on the price of materials I'm over 500 bux, for one seat..
Old 09-13-2012, 02:28 PM   #7
What is your factory interior color ?

If you want to PM me or email me your vehicle info and shipping address I can do some digging for you. 350.00 labor is radically expensive for one seat. Canadaseatskins@gmail.com

-David
Old 09-19-2012, 12:52 PM   #8
Bump

We have a couple dark grey Tundra double cab patterns now available as well - 599.99 delivered.
Old 10-09-2012, 12:03 PM   #9
I have a full leather Tacoma interior in Black that was ordered and not used. Here are the details. New in box:

2012 Tacoma Double Cab
Front: Bucket Seats
Rear: 60/40 Rear
Color: Black
Content: Full 100% Leather (no vinyl)
Stitching: Black
Note: NO Fold Forward Flat Passenger Seat
Price: 950.00 delivered. Reg 1100.00
Old 10-09-2012, 04:46 PM   #10
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
sorry, just saw this..I meant will the 09-11 leather fit a 2005?
Old 10-10-2012, 07:37 AM   #11
Hello,

Sorry, 2005 uses a different pattern so this will not work for your truck. We can always manufacture you a set however. If you are interested you can email me at canadaseatskins@gmail.com or PM me with your address and Ill get one made up.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:40 AM   #12
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Would you mind putting up a few pictures of the installed product? Thanks.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:12 AM   #13
I will try to dig up some better installed photos. We do not get a ton back. Here are some to get you started including an open box on the Ice Grey access cab. The black unit is a 2012 we did for a local Toyota dealership as supply only with a custom crest on the lean back.

The Pecca Access Cabs are a full leather face on the jump seats to match the front seats and not full vinyl rears as I had listed. The Katzkin units are full vinyl rears on the Access cabs unless ordered in 100% leather.

The Tundra we have listed does not have the limited pattern with the extra seems as shown in the sales photo below.

If you are interested, we have some great DIY before and afters with other customer vehicles I can post up.
Attached Thumbnails
Leather Upholstery - Clearance Interiors - Katzkin / Pecca-2012-tacoma-leather-canada.jpg   Leather Upholstery - Clearance Interiors - Katzkin / Pecca-toyota-tundra-stampede-katzkin-leather.jpg   Leather Upholstery - Clearance Interiors - Katzkin / Pecca-dsc06921.jpg   Leather Upholstery - Clearance Interiors - Katzkin / Pecca-dsc06919.jpg  
Old 10-14-2012, 03:30 PM   #14
prae has a spectacular aura aboutprae has a spectacular aura aboutprae has a spectacular aura about

prae's Tacoma Gallery
Anything that would fit a 2006 doublecab- no fold-flat seat?
Old 10-15-2012, 07:42 AM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by prae View Post
Anything that would fit a 2006 doublecab- no fold-flat seat?
I have one available in Fawn (Toyota factory beige color) I can ship you. PM me with your shipping address and I will see what I can do on the delivered price.
Old 10-15-2012, 09:07 AM   #16
prae has a spectacular aura aboutprae has a spectacular aura aboutprae has a spectacular aura about

prae's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks - can't do beige though, black truck

If you end up with any kits in ice grey or black or charcoal, let me know.
Old 10-15-2012, 09:19 AM   #17
Powder Coater/ Dirt Thrower
TRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TRIAD Powderworks's Tacoma Gallery
Anything available for a 97 60/40 bench? I don't need the rear flappy seats!
Old 10-16-2012, 07:27 AM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by prae View Post
Thanks - can't do beige though, black truck

If you end up with any kits in ice grey or black or charcoal, let me know.
I will keep an eye out for a clearance unit.

We can always have them manufactured in any color you would like as well. ship for free to Calgary from Vancouver. All the way up to Fort Mac.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:34 AM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIAD Powderworks View Post
Anything available for a 97 60/40 bench? I don't need the rear flappy seats!
I will check. Do you have the 1 or 2 piece center console ?

I should add that anybody looking for front rows only on 2005 - 2013 Tacoma's, I can manufacture and drop them in to you in the US for 499.00 Any color. Premium content, full leather face. 550.00 in Canada from Vancouver to help cover import charges and freight. If you have an Access cab or just dont use your rear seat, this can be a great way to go.