Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB Parts for Tough Light/Aurora Style LED Bar

Old 09-11-2012, 03:21 PM   #1
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
SoCalRoadie's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Parts for Tough Light/Aurora Style LED Bar

I have a Tough Light 42" Black Series LED Bar. It has Flood Lenses/Reflectors installed in it currently. I want to buy the parts to make it a Spot Lens/Reflector bar.

Tough Light should be a re-brand of the Aurora LED bar that so many vendors have. So someone should have parts somewhere. Let me know if anyone knows another vendor or someone with parts to purchase. Thank you very much.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:48 PM   #3
orbot is just really niceorbot is just really niceorbot is just really niceorbot is just really nice

orbot's Tacoma Gallery
Auroras are diferent from the ones tough lite sell.
wich one you got, the one on the picture?? if so maybe i can help
Old 09-11-2012, 03:51 PM   #4
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
Name: Josh
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
I got the same one in the pic. u can help me!
Old 09-11-2012, 04:09 PM   #5
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbot View Post
Auroras are diferent from the ones tough lite sell.
wich one you got, the one on the picture?? if so maybe i can help
yes, I have that style of light in the picture.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:43 PM   #6
orbot is just really niceorbot is just really niceorbot is just really niceorbot is just really nice

orbot's Tacoma Gallery
i know a supplier, i may be able to find out what you need and then get a quote on it.
Old 09-11-2012, 05:37 PM   #7

Quote:
i know a supplier, i may be able to find out what you need and then get a quote on it.
Please do. I'd rather change the lenses than try and sell it to get the right one.
Old 09-11-2012, 06:25 PM   #8

orbot's Tacoma Gallery
ill ask, what size is it?
Old 09-11-2012, 06:39 PM   #9

42"
Old 09-11-2012, 10:39 PM   #10

orbot's Tacoma Gallery
well i asked and they shot me down quickly... they told me that several parts are involved but they deny the posibility of the convertion.

try trail worthy fab, they sell theese to.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:42 AM   #11

Quote:
well i asked and they shot me down quickly... they told me that several parts are involved but they deny the posibility of the convertion.

try trail worthy fab, they sell theese to.
Well thanks anyway. I'll try TWF.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:07 PM   #12
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
i have the same light bar but only in the 14" flavor