Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Retrofits

Old 09-11-2012, 05:24 PM   #1
apotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

apotter's Tacoma Gallery
Retrofits

SOLD Set of jdm headlights with clear side reflectors, and clear lenses (not smoked)and Morimoto D2S projectors. Red demon eyes and 6000k audi lights which can be hooked up in unison, seperate or not at all depending on what your preference is (green wire is for the white LED's, Green wire is for the Demon Eyes, and the black wire is a ground for both). The red isn't over bearing but do glow. Looking for $400+shipping for just the headlights. If you are looking for the headlights with bulbs/ ballasts/wiring kit we can work something out in the price (The timeline will be extended slightly though). The box is 23"x20"x15", 8 lbs and would ship from 04102 if you want to calculate shipping charges.

Old 09-11-2012, 05:27 PM   #2
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-11-2012, 05:40 PM   #3
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
wow those look really good, doh, why ya selling?
Old 09-11-2012, 05:47 PM   #4
apotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shedapotter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

apotter's Tacoma Gallery
Bought a 2013 taco
Old 09-12-2012, 08:56 PM   #5

apotter's Tacoma Gallery
Bump - I have payments again.
Old 09-13-2012, 02:34 AM   #6
BOOM goes the dynamite!
greenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Ian
greenguy3's Tacoma Gallery
Ah man! You're selling them puppies again. Too bad I bought some other douchers set up already...been a pain in the ass fixing them.
Old 09-13-2012, 05:29 PM   #7

apotter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenguy3 View Post
Ah man! You're selling them puppies again. Too bad I bought some other douchers set up already...been a pain in the ass fixing them.

You should have shot me a PM! I won't lie, the first set I made and sent to one of the members in TX had a shroud fall off - The next couple sets built (this one for sale being one of the two) I used plastic epoxy and there hasn't been any issues. Thank god the guy who bought the first set was extremely understanding and I was able to walk him through fix process on the phone. If they landed on my doorstep with a shroud bouncing around I would send the things back!

Hopefully the Retro's you bought are working well after the fix!
Old 09-13-2012, 05:33 PM   #8

apotter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
looks good!

FYI, after shipping a handful of lights tho..........

Ship in 2 boxes. If u use 1 large box, u get charged a "balloon rate" or some crap.

from Ca to Az I was quoted $80.00 for lights in 1 large box, from USPS AND UPS.
Same lights in 2 smaller boxes was $30.00 total!

pack well, then pack even BETTER, and insure them.....Ive seen some very expensive lights get destroyed even when well packaged. Insurance saved our asses.

GLWS, they look awesome
Thanks for the heads up on the dual boxes...you wouldn't think it would make that much of a difference, but more smaller boxes probably means more arrangment for additional boxes on the plain/truck - legit. It's def. worth the insruance too just incase, in complete agreement. Appreciate the tips!
Old 09-14-2012, 05:28 PM   #9
Is it June yet
jmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant future

Name: O.I.C.
jmast's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

I honestly had a dream about your headlights last night. They looked reeeal good on my truck
Old 09-14-2012, 09:24 PM   #10

apotter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmast View Post
I honestly had a dream about your headlights last night. They looked reeeal good on my truck
Haha! That's BA - Not going to lie, they will make any color tacoma look damnd mean. I am working through a deal with another member, but no money on the paypal account yet so they are still ready for a good home.
Old 09-15-2012, 10:01 AM   #11

apotter's Tacoma Gallery
Headlights are SOLD! Thanks for the quick sale TW