Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Pioneer App Radio 2 SPH-DA100

Old 09-11-2012, 05:15 PM   #1
pretend this is a clever saying
brandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant future

Name: Brandon
brandonn's Tacoma Gallery
Pioneer App Radio 2 SPH-DA100

Bought this in the summer for $600 and I'm selling it cause I don't need a double din and so I can buy the new iPhone

Works with iPhone and Android. I'll throw in the dash kit and harness for a 2nd gen.

Asking $400 + shipping or picked up anywhere in the DFW area.

Old 09-11-2012, 06:58 PM   #2
luco1029 is a jewel in the roughluco1029 is a jewel in the roughluco1029 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Lucas
luco1029's Tacoma Gallery
Does it have navi or back up camera hookups?
Old 09-11-2012, 07:01 PM   #3
brandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant futurebrandonn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by luco1029 View Post
Does it have navi or back up camera hookups?
I dont know what you mean by navi hookups.. it uses a map app on the iphone/android for navigation

and yes it has a backup camera hookup, mine works great.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:13 PM   #4
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Was quite interested in this, too bad it doesn't work with all Android phones.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:00 PM   #5
luco1029 is a jewel in the roughluco1029 is a jewel in the roughluco1029 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Lucas
luco1029's Tacoma Gallery
Oh sorry i was unclear. I meant navigation system haha
Old 09-11-2012, 09:06 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Was quite interested in this, too bad it doesn't work with all Android phones.
Yeah only a handful of them work "officially" Which phone do you have?
Old 09-11-2012, 09:18 PM   #7
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonn View Post
Yeah only a handful of them work "officially" Which phone do you have?
Galaxy S3, I was talking to one of their tech's the other day about it. They only "officially" certify a phone if someone in there office has the phone and they can do testing on it. He said the S3 is having issues with Bluetooth connections and they would have to do a software update to the radio for it to work. He told me not to hold my breath on that happening soon.
Old 09-11-2012, 11:47 PM   #8
Ernesto4 is on a distinguished road
Ernesto4's Tacoma Gallery
Will you include the double din face plate as well? Also does this come with any sort of remote? About the connection not syncing properly with some android phones does this have a separete AUX imput? And just to be clear this doesn't come with any sort of GPS antenna or gps built in correct, u must use your phone at all times to use it right? Also can you stream Netflix to this thing? Sorry I'm not familiar with the app style radio
Old 09-11-2012, 11:59 PM   #9
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Bought one today. How'd you like yours?
Old 09-12-2012, 04:16 AM   #10
08navytrd is on a distinguished road
Navy: EN1(EXW/SW) Engineman 1st class
Name: Kenneth
08navytrd's Tacoma Gallery
intersested but have a few questions, does it have blue tooth for calling or just audio/music? and what could you do shipped to fpo AE 09627 addy
Old 09-12-2012, 05:32 AM   #11
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
The specs for this unit can be found here...

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PU...+2+(SPH-DA100)
Old 09-12-2012, 05:58 AM   #12
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PU...o+2+(SPH-DA100)

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_130SPDA...2.html?tp=5684

its an app radio, no cd player, dvd player, navi, built in. If you dont hook it up with your phone, all you get is the am/fm. But when you connect your phone with it ( Iphone ) you will be able to basically have your entire phone and all your apps on it. Somoene asked about the netflix question, Yes possible with the iphone/ipod AV cable. You can buy it for 20 bucks at ebay or amazon.

GL with the sale
Old 09-12-2012, 09:37 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernesto4 View Post
Will you include the double din face plate as well? Also does this come with any sort of remote? About the connection not syncing properly with some android phones does this have a separete AUX imput? And just to be clear this doesn't come with any sort of GPS antenna or gps built in correct, u must use your phone at all times to use it right? Also can you stream Netflix to this thing? Sorry I'm not familiar with the app style radio
Yeah i'll include the face plate. and no, no remote. No separate AUX port.. it's meant to sync with your phone. It has a GPS antenna built in, but it uses the app from your phone. Yes, I can stream netflix when the parking brake is bypassed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Bought one today. How'd you like yours?
I love it! I just don't need all the stuff that it has, easier for me to by a cheap single din for the money. me= poor college kid lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08navytrd View Post
intersested but have a few questions, does it have blue tooth for calling or just audio/music? and what could you do shipped to fpo AE 09627 addy
yeah it has bluetooth calling and I'll check, I'm not familiar with the military shipping stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PU...o+2+(SPH-DA100)
Thank you sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Stalker View Post
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_130SPDA...2.html?tp=5684

its an app radio, no cd player, dvd player, navi, built in. If you dont hook it up with your phone, all you get is the am/fm. But when you connect your phone with it ( Iphone ) you will be able to basically have your entire phone and all your apps on it. Somoene asked about the netflix question, Yes possible with the iphone/ipod AV cable. You can buy it for 20 bucks at ebay or amazon.

GL with the sale

Thank ya!
Old 09-12-2012, 11:16 AM   #14
thebaker will become famous soon enoughthebaker will become famous soon enough

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 09-12-2012, 02:49 PM   #15
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonn View Post

I love it! I just don't need all the stuff that it has, easier for me to by a cheap single din for the money. me= poor college kid lol

don't sell it, the ladies love double din dvd players
Old 09-15-2012, 06:25 PM   #16

bumpity bump