Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Gentex GENK-42 Homelink Auto-dimming Rearview Mirror w/ Mood Lighting

Old 09-12-2012, 03:43 PM   #1
DelTaco will become famous soon enoughDelTaco will become famous soon enough

DelTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Gentex GENK-42 Homelink Auto-dimming Rearview Mirror w/ Mood Lighting

The mirror has auto-dimming, HomeLink and a bright white LED map light. You can also toggle between LED mood lighting in amber, blue and white. The HomeLink feature has three buttons that can control three separate remote items.

The mirror comes with the mirror with a white map light and mood lights, wire harness, installation and operating instructions.

Looking for $150

Old 10-08-2012, 02:25 PM   #2

DelTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 10-08-2012, 06:23 PM   #4

DelTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD Larry View Post
I have the 2007 Gentex Auto Dimming Homelink rearview mirror. Do you know if the wiring is the same, I just have to switch out the mirrors? Wondering if my current wiring will just plug into your mirror.
This only requires 3 wires. So if your current mirror has more than 3 wires you will have to splice them in. (Constant, switched and ground)

Here are a couple of pics of the connector:

Old 10-10-2012, 02:40 PM   #5

DelTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 10-17-2012, 08:21 AM   #6
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, wish this had compass on it too. Been playin around with all these gentex options of temp/compass/homelink/maplight options.......with amber display. GLWS
Old 11-10-2012, 08:11 AM   #7
senn4586 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
senn4586's Tacoma Gallery
Quick question...

So I found your post which I really appreciate, and I noticed that your mirrors looks similar to one that I have. The problem is that I don't have the pigtail that is suppose to go with it. I don't know what model number it is but I have pictures that I will upload and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Edit:
I forgot to mention that the colors of the plug that is on the mirror are Green, Brown, Yellow, Black, Grey, and White.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:49 AM   #8
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Wren's Tacoma Gallery
I wished I had not blown all of my cash on a camper shell but that is a more immediate need than a dimming mirror. If it is still here is say January I'll buy it but till then I can't.