Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB TRD Skid plate

Old 09-14-2012, 11:31 AM   #1
sbrosita is a splendid one to beholdsbrosita is a splendid one to beholdsbrosita is a splendid one to beholdsbrosita is a splendid one to beholdsbrosita is a splendid one to beholdsbrosita is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Steve
sbrosita's Tacoma Gallery
WTB TRD Skid plate

I am looking to buy an OEM TRD skid plate for my 2012 TRD Sport. I know many people think they are about as good as foil, but i do not plan on doing any major off-roading or rock climbing at this point. I just want it for a second layer of protection and because i think it looks better than having nothing there at all.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:43 AM   #2
BOOMSHAKALAKA
boardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud of

Name: Bomb.com
boardude's Tacoma Gallery
How about one of these.. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...kid-plate.html

These look way better than the oem skids and will provide a little more protection
Old 09-15-2012, 09:30 AM   #3
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrosita View Post
I am looking to buy an OEM TRD skid plate for my 2012 TRD Sport. I know many people think they are about as good as foil, but i do not plan on doing any major off-roading or rock climbing at this point. I just want it for a second layer of protection and because i think it looks better than having nothing there at all.

I have a trd skid plate for sale, if your willing to pay for shipping