Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

F/S 2003 Tacoma Double Cab

Old 09-15-2012, 09:52 AM   #1
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
F/S 2003 Tacoma Double Cab

SOLD!

I am selling my 2003 Tacoma Double Cab. I have owned this truck since new and have maintained it meticulously since day one. All of the modifications have been done with reliability and function in mind and all of the work has been performed by or directly supervised by me. I am asking $14,000.00.

The truck is in great shape, a few minor scratches and dents, but nothing serious. It has been used for what it was intended, light/medium off-roading and trail rides. It performs flawlessly off road and on.

The specs are as follows.

2003 toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 TRD Off Road.
3.4 liter V6, automatic transmission
105,xxx miles (Oil changed every 5,000 miles, differentials and transfer case every 10,000 and transmission every 20,000)
Timing belt, water pump, tensioner and idlers replaced at 95,000 miles

Modifications:
New tires 7,000 miles ago (Treadwright Warden, 285/75/16) on Helo 842 wheels
OME 882 front coils on OME Nitrocharger shocks in front.
Total Chaos Upper control arms
OME Dakar rear leaf pack with OME Nitrocharger shocks
Bud Built front and mid skid plates (not installed in pictures, removed for recent oil change)
Stubbs Welding HD-SKO weld on sliders
Trail-Gear low profile tube bumper with welded on light bar
Two 55W HID off road lights
Satoshi style grille by HomerTaco (The very first 01-04 that was produced)
Wet Okole seat covers front and rear with heaters in the front (hard wired to fused switches on center console)
Husky Liner floor mats front and rear
Sirius Satellite wired to stock AM/FM Cassette/CD stereo
Extang Tuff Tonno vinyl tonneau cover
Drop in bedliner

I also have some spares that go along with the truck. A set of spindles with bearing hubs and UCAs, a couple of Toyota oil filters, the stock front bumper assembly and some other odds and ends.

Shoot me a PM if interested, or if you have any questions. Located in Kennett Square, PA 19348.

Old 09-15-2012, 09:56 AM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS, really clean looking first gen.

Mileage you have listed is 101,000 but shows 105,965 in the picture.

Old 09-15-2012, 10:02 AM   #3
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
GLWS, really clean looking first gen.

Mileage you have listed is 101,000 but shows 105,965 in the picture.

Thanks, I was thinking of my other car.
Old 09-15-2012, 10:26 AM   #4
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a great deal! I have actually been in this truck and it is all the OP has said it is! GLWS John.
Old 09-15-2012, 11:27 AM   #5
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Why sell it?
Old 09-15-2012, 11:36 AM   #6
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a great truck! GLWS
Old 09-15-2012, 11:53 AM   #7

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
Why sell it?
There is nothing wrong with it, just time to move on.
Old 09-15-2012, 12:11 PM   #8
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Round II View Post
Bump for a great deal! I have actually been in this truck and it is all the OP has said it is! GLWS John.

X2. Nice clean unbeaten well maintained truck.

Sad to see it go by by. Someone should jump on this.
Old 09-15-2012, 03:12 PM   #10

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Your forgot to mention that it also has the first ever 01-04 HomerTaco Satoshi grill...
Sorry Craig! I made sure to add that.
Old 09-15-2012, 06:07 PM   #12
‹ber Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Super clean. GLWS, John!!
Old 09-15-2012, 07:41 PM   #13
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Best of luck with the sale John.
Old 09-16-2012, 04:31 AM   #14
bivey will become famous soon enoughbivey will become famous soon enough

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
Located?
Old 09-16-2012, 04:37 AM   #15

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Kennett Square, PA
Old 09-16-2012, 09:24 AM   #16
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
I wish you was parting this thing out... I need some skids. GLWS it's a great truck.
Old 09-17-2012, 05:34 AM   #17

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. No part out on this. I thought about it, but would rather someone get Turnkey rig.
Old 09-17-2012, 11:36 AM   #18

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 09-17-2012, 03:18 PM   #19
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
TTT
Old 09-18-2012, 05:54 AM   #20

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I also have some spares that go along with the truck. A set of spindles with bearing hubs and UCAs, a couple of Toyota oil filters, the stock front bumper assembly and some other odds and ends.