Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Turbonetics T3/T4-E50 ceramic ball-bearing turbo

Old 09-17-2012, 10:42 AM   #1
Breaker of Wheeling Rules #1 and #2
Mach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sathington "Alowicious Devadander Abercrombie" Willoughby (but you can call me Mud)
Mach375's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Turbonetics T3/T4-E50 ceramic ball-bearing turbo

This is a listing I have on a Volvo forum I used to be a part of. It's off my custom-built 1986 744ti Volvo. Being a T3-based turbo, I figured there might be someone around here that might be interested in using it for a project motor.

I'm selling this as a single unit. What you see is what you get.
This is the Turbonetics T3II/T04-E50 turbo I was running on my Volvo engine years back. It has a ceramic ball-bearing water-cooled center section, polished aluminum compressor housing, dual-port WG actuator (dual ports = one port is pressure signal, other port is vacuum; the idea is that you get double the holding force by having each side of the diaphragm being acted upon, rather than just pressure on one side), ceramic-coated exhaust side, ceramic-coated 1991 Volvo manifold, thermal-wrapped exhaust side (including manifold), SSB oil feed line, silicone heavy-duty truck hose with high-clamping SS hose clamp, oldschool metal water fittings, and comes with two different wastegates (one flat-flange [installed], one conical-flange [brand spankin' new, never installed]).
It has about 2,000 miles on it. It's been in storage for about a decade, thoroughly oiled with Redline synthetic oil prior to storage. It looks, feels, and acts (shaft play) like it's never been run.
This was one hell of a fun screamer back when I had everything running. What an awesome ass-kicking ride!!

Please take it off my hands before I have to let some unaware ricer poser buy it on Craigslist or EvilBay.

$1,000 plus shipping. Very firm on price!

Includes a conical-flanged WG.