Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: XD Bumper Shackle Mounts + Shackles

Old 09-17-2012, 02:49 PM   #1
Tioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Richard
Tioloco's Tacoma Gallery
FS: XD Bumper Shackle Mounts + Shackles

SOLD!

Bought these from OK Offroad to add to my UWHMS mount (like MadTaco), but then decided to have some custom made and welded into the winch mount, so I'm not needing these. They are brand new, never installed and include all of the mounting bolts.

I paid $105 + shipping for them, I'll take $95 + shipping, or $70 for the mounts without the shackles. I have a UPS commercial account so can ship at my negotiated rate.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: XD Bumper Shackle Mounts + Shackles-imageuploadedbytapatalk-hd1347914969.813204.jpg  
Old 09-22-2012, 01:10 PM   #4
Tioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Richard
Tioloco's Tacoma Gallery
PM replied.

$28 + shipping for the shackles alone. They appear to be the same ones that OK Offroad sells for 19.95/ea and rated at 4.75 ton.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:28 PM   #7
07 BLACK FJ is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard:
Name: Bryan
07 BLACK FJ's Tacoma Gallery
p.m. sent