Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

IndianTacos fall clean out sale!!!

Old 09-17-2012, 05:20 PM   #1
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
IndianTacos fall clean out sale!!!

sold!
Attached Thumbnails
IndianTacos fall clean out sale!!!-phone-312.jpg   IndianTacos fall clean out sale!!!-phone-314.jpg   IndianTacos fall clean out sale!!!-phone-315.jpg  
Old 09-17-2012, 05:22 PM   #2
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Attached Thumbnails
IndianTacos fall clean out sale!!!-phone-320.jpg  
Old 09-17-2012, 05:27 PM   #3
Banned
more
Attached Thumbnails
IndianTacos fall clean out sale!!!-phone-322.jpg   IndianTacos fall clean out sale!!!-phone-323.jpg  
Old 09-17-2012, 05:28 PM   #4
Banned
pm returned
Old 09-17-2012, 08:45 PM   #5
Banned
Bed time bump
Old 09-18-2012, 10:24 AM   #7
Banned
Bump
Old 09-18-2012, 05:03 PM   #10
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Are the rigid lights even duallys? Do you have the specs on them?
Heres your specs Colton

Old 09-18-2012, 05:04 PM   #11
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
awww i want the HID h/l beams ...poop..
Buy them up Monte
Old 09-18-2012, 08:04 PM   #13
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
i has no moneies soon tho..
im in thae same boat just ordered some alcan spring for my truck
Old 09-18-2012, 08:24 PM   #14
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Pmd about the duallys, I want them. Pm me back and we will swap info.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:11 PM   #15
Banned
all pms returned
Old 09-18-2012, 09:15 PM   #16
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Pmd about the duallys, I want them. Pm me back and we will swap info.
Good! I woulda picked these up and that's all I need is more lights on my currently tight budget... Hell I don't even have my LED bar up yet!
Old 09-18-2012, 09:18 PM   #17
Banned
you can never have to many lights
Old 09-18-2012, 09:24 PM   #18
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianTaco View Post
you can never have to many lights
I know... But I need to slow my roll on truck spending until I get done with school and I get my surgery out of the way. Both very expensive items
Old 09-19-2012, 06:18 AM   #19
Banned
Morning Bump
Old 09-20-2012, 05:46 AM   #20
Banned
TTT