Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

<F/S> DELICIOUS Black KING 2.5 x 8" 600lb King Spring & Remote Resi Shocks <Socal>

Old 09-18-2012, 09:05 PM   #1
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
<F/S> DELICIOUS Black KING 2.5 x 8" 600lb King Spring & Remote Resi Shocks <Socal>

Sad day for me to have to part ways with these Beautiful Gems. There were plans for these Aphrodisiacs! They've been cleaned up and stored for months waiting to be mated with my truck. However the breeding will not happen amongst the two and I'm force to release these to someone else.

KING 2.5 x 8" Shocks w/600lb KING Springs

Rare Black Anodized w/Black Hose & Black Decals
(Sexy and It Knows It)

They're fully Rebuilt and ready to be installed. New Official King Shock Oil and Seals were used and purchased from King direct (Check Receipt Picture). There are NO pits in either lower shafts and everything is just in excellent condition. Shows normal slight signs of wear but remains Sexy, for Sexy time. They're already valved for a 2nd Gen Tacoma.

I've included Intimate pictures along with proof of receipt for the rebuild parts.

Located in SOCAL (Local Sale Only!)

Price is ! ! ! PENDING SALE ! ! !

Comes with an extra set of Decals as well

You know the Retail of these new! Save yourself a tremendous amount of coin and buy mine. . . While everyone is showing off those SMURF Kings, come correct with these AKONS!

Monies is what I want with no excuses or promises to pay at a later time.

I will no longer be taking sexual favors as barter from yourself, family members, friends, nor animals. This has cost me more with doctor visits. In the end, not business practical as well. So in the end, please pay with ducketts, benjis, cashio, skrill, loot, or whatever your neighborhood calls it.

I'm not responsible once you've handed me monies. This is your item now and I don't warranty it. I will not be held responsible if they bend, snap, do the robot on you once you've installed them. I'm not Costco and if I was, I still wouldn't take it back from you. Cause I like to keep your Monies.

[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]

Wait till I take Day Time Pictures Tomorrow!
They're Sexier than most of your Girlfriends. When you read this, do me a favor and look over at her and think about what you've just read

. . . I'm kidding. . . don't do that as these can't make you Sandmitches.

Old 09-18-2012, 09:16 PM   #2
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Sechs
Old 09-18-2012, 09:19 PM   #3
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-18-2012, 09:26 PM   #5
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ LMAO. They're looking just as Sexy as these. . . You've got enough DUCKETs to buy yourself a new set of King Rears.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:30 PM   #6
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Wish you would ship
Old 09-18-2012, 09:32 PM   #7
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Shipping would be expensive and I want a Local to see how Sexy they are. However shipping is NOT out of the question. Wait till tomorrows day time pictures to decide if you really want these.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:37 PM   #8
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^ LMAO. They're looking just as Sexy as these. . . You've got enough DUCKETs to buy yourself a new set of King Rears.
Duckets shmuckets....I wanna find a good used set. Holler if you plan on releasing them from your grasp.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:38 PM   #9
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ If I'm selling these. . . Then there is NO real chance I'm selling my Rears. If I were NOT selling these, then I would be selling my rears.

Old 09-18-2012, 09:43 PM   #10
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^ If I'm selling these. . . Then there is NO real chance I'm selling my Rears. If I were NOT selling these, then I would be selling my rears.

I could never tell what you've got up your sleeve. I would think the opposite...if your selling these...then you must be selling rears. But I figure you have your master plans.
Well, whoever buys these rest assured they work great. Seen em in action.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:48 PM   #12
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS man!
Old 09-18-2012, 09:51 PM   #13
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Fuuuuuu....can i drive to where you are since you wont ship! lol i want sooooo bad!!!! i hate the blue kings but these are SEX!
Old 09-18-2012, 09:53 PM   #14
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
GLWS man!

EDIT:

Quote:
I will not be held responsible if they bend, snap, do the robot on you once you've installed them. I'm not Costco and if I was, I still wouldn't take it back from you. Cause I like to keep your Monies.
LOL. hahahahahahahaahhaha
Old 09-18-2012, 09:54 PM   #15
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Fuuuuuu....can i drive to where you are since you wont ship! lol i want sooooo bad!!!! i hate the blue kings but these are SEX!

Old 09-18-2012, 09:59 PM   #16
If i asked my dad for money, He'd knock me out
Bfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Bfoster133's Tacoma Gallery
LT!!!
Old 09-18-2012, 10:15 PM   #17
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Seriously. . .LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
EDIT:

LOL. hahahahahahahaahhaha

Whats wrong with a disclaimer?
Ever had someone PM you complaining that the item started to do "The Dougie" without permission. I ain't bout that shit. Real Talk son. Once you've paid me for these Kings. I've already Snorted it away. So don't come asking for a refund cause all youre getting is a tremendous amount of bloody boogers!
Old 09-18-2012, 10:19 PM   #18
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
I could never tell what you've got up your sleeve. I would think the opposite...if your selling these...then you must be selling rears. But I figure you have your master plans.
Well, whoever buys these rest assured they work great. Seen em in action.

I wear T-Shirts 95% of the time so I can't keep much up my sleeves. I think you might be Confused with these BLACK BEAUTIES. . . I have the lame OEM 2.5 Blue Kings. These were for my LT Plans. Up next for sale is my TC 3.5" Kit. . . Fiberwerx Fenders are already gone. . .

P.S - These are NON CONFLICT Black King Shocks. If anyone was wondering and straying away from purchasing . . .
Old 09-18-2012, 10:26 PM   #19
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
I thought you sold the kit?
Old 09-18-2012, 10:28 PM   #20
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I did. This is another one