1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

MOBIBA Feeler post.

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by mkleyn09, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Sep 25, 2012 at 5:58 PM
    mkleyn09

mkleyn09 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Max
    Salem, Or
    Vehicle:
    2006 Toyota Tacoma
    Not too much yet but getting there;) 20%tint all around(yes over factory tint too), blue LED lighting all around inside, Cobra CB with dual antenna setup, Window visors, hood protector, blacked out headlights, trd driving light mod, Fog light mod, 6k 55w Headlights and 3k 35w fog lights, blacked out toolbox in the bed, custom built sliders done by my buddy, blacked out stock wheels wrapped in 265/75/16 Dick Cepek Mountain Cats, Debadged emblems, Custom plate winch bumper with an Warn M8000, Grill craft mesh grill with two 6" HID converted offroad lights with 6k 55w HIDs as well.
    Getting a feeler for folks opinions on a new product that we would like to start distributing in US market.

I'm attaching pictures of the model that I've been extensively testing over past few months (MB-104 to be specific).
    At this point I can only say that I'm very happy with everything, and really nothing major that I would consider redoing,
    other than that I wish I would have gotten a larger size model for my own personal use.

Mobiba is a company from Russia, vision which started at first as a mobile sauna tents,
    or as in russian "banya", thus the name of the brand from "Mobile Banya" (Mobiba).

Tents are floorless, just walls & frame. Depending on the model, sizes vary from 6x6ft to 7x18ft, with rainflys & wood burning stoves.

Not to get into too much detail from the start, but those who are interested, I'm sure you can find a lot more info from Google search on various models available.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    In the following picture you can see that even in some of the harsh winter conditions, these tents work great. On the day that we had blizzard like conditions, tent held up just fine, stove kept the tent warm enough without having to put up a rainfly for extra heat conservation.
    [​IMG]
    3 day ice fishing trip couldn't have been better in any other way.
    Wood burning stove that comes in the set, provide heat & can be used as cook top if necessary.

***EDITED: MB-104 will retail at about $1400 (including stove & rain fly)

Let me know of any questions you guys or gals might have!

2. Sep 25, 2012 at 6:00 PM
    08pretaco

08pretaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    az
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra 4x4 CM 5.7L SR5
    @ADSracingshocks - F 3 point ohh / R 2.5 - w/clickers @camburgracing - uniball UCA @rigidindustries - 40" amber/white split, Dually XL, D2 @coopertires - 35/12.5/17 STT MAXX @bayareametalfab - low pro bed rack @toyotausa - 17" rock warrior @sdhqoffroad - rock sliders, a-pillar @hondogarage / @apple / @gaiagps / @dualgps- navigation @wheelersoffroadinc - superbumps
  3. Sep 25, 2012 at 6:04 PM
    mkleyn09

mkleyn09 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Max
    Salem, Or
    Vehicle:
    2006 Toyota Tacoma
    Not too much yet but getting there;) 20%tint all around(yes over factory tint too), blue LED lighting all around inside, Cobra CB with dual antenna setup, Window visors, hood protector, blacked out headlights, trd driving light mod, Fog light mod, 6k 55w Headlights and 3k 35w fog lights, blacked out toolbox in the bed, custom built sliders done by my buddy, blacked out stock wheels wrapped in 265/75/16 Dick Cepek Mountain Cats, Debadged emblems, Custom plate winch bumper with an Warn M8000, Grill craft mesh grill with two 6" HID converted offroad lights with 6k 55w HIDs as well.
    MB-104 will retail at about $1400 (including stove & rain fly)

Products Discussed in

To Top