Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS For Sale Rear Bumper Tail light 08 Taco Phx

Old 01-17-2009, 08:25 PM   #1
notbrigum will become famous soon enough

notbrigum's Tacoma Gallery
FS For Sale Rear Bumper Tail light 08 Taco Phx

Someone backed into my SR5 08 DC 4WD in a prking lot. The rear bumper was dented (about 2" x 3") on the right side an the right tail light was scuffed. Both have been replaced but I would like to sell the extra parts. Is anyone intersted before they get thrown on ebay? Anyone? If your rear bumper or tail light are damaged at all, I promise you, mine are in better condition. New, the bumper is ~$450 and the tail light is $150. The dent is probably not going to pop out but who knows how handy you are? The tail light is a no brainer. 45 mins of polishing and it's as good as new. The scuff is about the size of a nickel. These parts are otherwise off a two month old truck.
Bumper $75 and tail light $50. Free delivery if in metro Phx. I'll ship the tail light for maybe $10. I can't imagine anyone wants to pay to have the bumper shipped? Let me know and we'll talk. Pictures avail upon request.
Old 01-18-2009, 05:12 AM   #2
Glockin
GasTiresOil has a spectacular aura aboutGasTiresOil has a spectacular aura about
Law Enforcement:
GasTiresOil's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent, interested in the tail light.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:27 PM   #3

PM sent in regards to the tail light. How the heck do you send pictures through this email system? It wants a URL address for a JPEG file on my hard drive? Grrr... More to read/learn I guess.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:08 PM   #4

Hey Phantom, thanks for the help. I've been searching trying to find some 'newbie' stickie for how to post pics to the site. I know I've seen it before but search results give me ~570 hits.. I'll try your suggestions next.
Regards, Bill
Old 01-26-2009, 10:29 PM   #5

Rear Bumper still For Sale

The tail light should be sold and I've mostly popped out the dent in the bumper. Doesn't anyone need an almost new rear bumper in the Phx area? Anyone? Come on?.. Anyone have any feedback why it's not selling? I would think it would. No? I'll get some pictures up this weekend, I know that's needed but it really is is very good shape. Oh well.
Old 02-01-2009, 10:46 AM   #6

Tail light IS sold and mailed out but bumper still for sale. I'll stick pics up today. I've got to change it to local sale only. Trying to package this thing for shipping is crazy. Anyone have a cardboard box at home big enough for a bumper laying around? I don't. Sorry to those that were interested. I just can't get it boxed to meet the shippers requirements. I'll still deliver for free is you're close by though..
Old 02-10-2009, 07:48 PM   #7
Glockin
GasTiresOil has a spectacular aura aboutGasTiresOil has a spectacular aura about
Law Enforcement:
Thumbs down

I sent out a money order for the tail light on the 23rd of Jan. According to Notbrigum, he received it and mailed the tail light on the 29th. Still waiting and no tail light. No response to emails or private messages asking what the deal is.

He did say in his last PM to me on the 1st, he had received the money order and cashed it. Said he mailed the light (a few days ago, Thursday he thinks, which would have been the 29th) and expected it to take 4 to 7 days. So we're getting into the better part of 2 weeks now and still no light, and communication has ended.

Hoping maybe its on the way and the mail is just extremely slow, but if what he told me in the PM's is accurate, it should have been mailed the 29th. WHERE IS MY LIGHT???? I'm out $60!!!!!!
Old 02-11-2009, 11:40 PM   #8

Challenge is on

Hey there SIR, pick up a telephone! You had my home phone number and never called once. Don't lie to people on this site and say you sent other messages that were not responded to. You only sent one message to my account here which was sent yestereday I think. Not everyone lives on a computer and reads email everyday!! I just logged on 30 mins ago and the first thing I did was read personal messages and respond to your two sentances asking what's happening? It's been 'about' 7-11 days since it was mailed to you. Why don't you try waiting for it to arrive like a reasonable person? You were charged $10 to mail an object that I think.. was 1.3lbs. It did not come Priority mail. That would have cost you another couple of bucks. Now you're posting messages implying that I'm stealing from you? I tell you what, this is a public forum, you can apologize for your previous post and your 'thumbs down'. I suspect that your package has arrived by today or that it will arrive in the next day or two or three. Regardless, when it does arrive, why don't you post pictures of the Toyota box that it was shipped in, the two layers of bubble wrap I wrapped it in, and the computer printed shipping label I printed so that it would get to you easily so that everyone can see just how well I did take care of you. HOW dare you flame people without knowing what you're talking about?!
I am serious. I demand your apology when your package arrives.
I invite comment from others if they think that I'm wrong.
Bill
Old 02-11-2009, 11:53 PM   #9

Re: tail light
Just logged on.
Just the mail I assume. I was told it would be ~9 or 10 days. I don't recall exactly what day it went out, a Thursday but what date I don't know. It should be be there by now or very soon I would think? Keep me posted. Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasTiresOil
Still have not received the light. Whats going on??

Quote:
Originally Posted by notbrigum
Money arrived a few days ago, package went out the next morning, Thursday I think. I cashed the check two days ago. I would guess, you'll have it in another 4-7 days? Enjoy. Bill
Pos Rep'd you for what it's worth. Not really ebay feedback but the closest thing this site has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasTiresOil
Have you gotten the money yet? I sent it a week ago and you should have gotten it by now, let me know what the status is.

thanks

Here are the most recent emails from him. He did not send mult emails to both personal email and the Tacoma site. He sent 1 message on the 9th, the same message went to both email servers. My response is the same, if you want to talk with me, pick up a phone, call me. How dare you start implying someone is stealing from you because they don't respond to an EMAIL in 72hours? I demand an apology. He's the one who turned this non issue into a public matter by posting it onto a public forum.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:01 AM   #10
Glockin
Law Enforcement:
Hold on there now, I never said you were stealing, I asked you in an email and a private message where my item was. After two days of no response what good does sending more messages do?

I came to the public forum and summarized our communication up to this point and asked again where my light is. Figured maybe if you didnt logon and see you pm's maybe you would see the post in the forum. Don't get all twisted up, I did my part and got the money out timely.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:29 AM   #11

Please answer the questions; has the light shown up yet? Why didn't you call? Why are you implying that I'm stealing your money? Why aren't you giving the postal service time to deliver the item? You did not send two separate messages they were one and the same, one copy sent to COX, the other copy sent to TacomaWorld. YOU started insinuating you were out your $60 and throwing 'down thumb signs' around implying negative feedback. If that's not what you meant then simply apologize. I'm serious, I will not have my name or reputation dirtied. Simple mistakes happen but let's apologize and move on. Your concerns shold have been kept in personal messges and you should have waited for a personal reply. ALL of this should still be in personal messages except now I'm having to defend my reputation. We can include the moderators if needed? This is a minor misunderstanding I'm sure. Let's keep it that way.