Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS One BFG AT 265-75-16 New

Old 01-18-2009, 03:50 PM   #1
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
FS One BFG AT 265-75-16 New

I have one BFG All Terrain TA. Never mounted. 265-75-16 load rage D. Came with the wheels and tires I just bought, I have no need for it. $100 I would prefer pickup, but will ship on your dime if necessary. Tire weight is 51 pounds per TireRack.com. From zip 19348

FS One BFG AT 265-75-16 New-img_2238.jpg

FS One BFG AT 265-75-16 New-img_2240.jpg

FS One BFG AT 265-75-16 New-img_2241.jpg

GONE! Thanks to all.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:56 PM   #2
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
Damn, to far away...

Marc M
Old 01-19-2009, 06:16 AM   #3
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 01-20-2009, 11:13 AM   #4

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone? I will be forced to put it on Ebay
Old 01-20-2009, 11:27 AM   #6
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
damn if it was a 17 i would of picked it up for my spare. i only live right by state collage so not that far.
Old 06-06-2009, 06:03 AM   #7

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I still have this, if anyone is interested.
Old 06-08-2009, 05:40 AM   #8
whododat1 is on a distinguished road
whododat1's Tacoma Gallery
How close are you to the jersey border on rt 78?? Interested here in NJ obviously.

PM sent also.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:50 AM   #10

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I still have it. There is only one tire
Old 06-08-2009, 04:13 PM   #11
I replied to your pm, willing to meet. The wife and I love to take drives, not a problem.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:07 PM   #12
Batman
airsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
airsoft_warrior's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to airsoft_warrior
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
I still have it. There is only one tire
Oh I misread it. I thought it was all four. Sorry.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:40 AM   #13
Do you still have this? Awaiting your call. Around this weekend , can meet.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:44 AM   #14

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whododat1 View Post
Do you still have this? Awaiting your call. Around this weekend , can meet.
I am so sorry. i do still have this, but cannot meet you for the next few weeks. We are getting ready to move and am swamped with that. What is your zip? I will see about shipping it to you.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:45 AM   #15
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Tempting...
Old 06-12-2009, 01:10 PM   #16
Old 06-23-2009, 06:57 AM   #17

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 06-23-2009, 11:24 AM   #18
Taco Jim is on a distinguished road
Taco Jim's Tacoma Gallery
how much is shipping to NY 11234?
Old 10-28-2009, 05:52 PM   #19

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone looking for a tire, I still have this.