Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2002 Double Cab Tacoma 4x4 Camburg LT TRD SR5

Old 10-03-2012, 03:51 PM   #1
DEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
DEZERT TOY's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2002 Double Cab Tacoma 4x4 Camburg LT TRD SR5

SOLD
Old 10-03-2012, 04:05 PM   #2
DEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEZERT TOY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Few more pics

Old 10-03-2012, 04:10 PM   #3
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
duude what why?
Old 10-03-2012, 04:14 PM   #4
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, wtf!!?! GLWS~!!
Old 10-03-2012, 04:16 PM   #5

The wife and I decided I need to focus on school and cut back on work. That being said I can keep it if I find a part time job at $35 an hour (sure). I figured I could just sell the truck and just bulid another one in a couple years but if I can find a way to keep it I will.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:23 PM   #6
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEZERT TOY View Post
The wife and I decided I need to focus on school and cut back on work. That being said I can keep it if I find a part time job at $35 an hour (sure). I figured I could just sell the truck and just bulid another one in a couple years but if I can find a way to keep it I will.
Seriously Thing looks like is has a lot of blood, sweat and tear put in to it. Props to you for putting priorities first. Me, personally, wouldn't have to will to sell it haha
Old 10-03-2012, 05:02 PM   #7
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
oh do you still owe on it? if its paid off why not keep it...
Old 10-04-2012, 10:49 AM   #8
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
DAMN, that truck is sick!
Old 10-06-2012, 11:10 PM   #9
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Dude that sucks!!!! GLWS and propos to putting life before toys.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:52 PM   #11
losers101 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandan
losers101's Tacoma Gallery
So much want, so little money
Old 10-17-2012, 01:32 AM   #12
09TacomaSoCal is on a distinguished road

Name: Tim
09TacomaSoCal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEZERT TOY View Post
Up for grabbs is my 2002 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab with 145k miles. I am located in Albuquerque New Mexico but am willing to help in delivery of the truck any way that I can. I replaced the timing belt/ water pump and all pulleys at 113k miles. Mobile1 Synthetic oil change every 2500-3000k miles since new. This truck is your typical Toyota, reliable and strong with all fluids and new brakes replaced in April. I am currently finishing the rear long travel and bed cage so when that is finished I will post up the rear pics. If you are interested Call/Text me at 505-730-0385 for details. Asking $15,950 OBO.

Interior

-2005 Celica seats (rails were modified to bolt in stock location, no holes drilled in the floor).
-Pioneer touchscreen DVD/CD player

Body

-Glassworks Unlimited 4.5" front fenders
-Glassworks Unlimited 3.5" rear bedsides
-Custom d.o.m tube bumper with aluminum skid plate
-Custom dual tire carrier/bumper (a dirtbike fits perfectly between the spares)
-3 7" 55W HID lights

Front Suspension

-Camburg Long travel kit (installed 12/11)
-Fox 2.5 x 8" coilovers (12/11)
-Fox air bump stops
-New ball joints and tie rod ends (12/11)
-Tundra axle's

Rear Suspension

-2004 Tundra rear LSD Axle with 4:11 gears
-Fox 2.5x16 shox RR (new)
-All-Pro 50t leaf springs
-Custom 12" shackles (above the frame)
-All-Pro front leaf spring mounts
-Ruffstuff leafsping plates
-Extended braided steel brake line

Wheels and tires

(4) 315/75r16 Bfg AT (brand new 9/12)
(2) 285/75r16 nitto terra graplers (spares)
(5) Eagle Alloy 16x8 wheels

Pics?
Old 10-20-2012, 02:38 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cell Block 726 View Post
Still for sale??
yes it is. Rear Long travel is almost complete!

Old 10-28-2012, 04:37 PM   #15
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
I saw this thing in person when we installed the 35" BFGs a month or so ago... Very clean rig and very capable!

GLWS, David.
Old 10-31-2012, 09:57 PM   #16

Last attempt of trying to sell. Tired of craigslist flakes. $15950 our possible partial trade plus cash. Looking for an early prerunner tacoma, tundra, ??? Make me an offer , three worst i can say is no
Old 11-02-2012, 09:58 PM   #17

Final price drop MUST SELL!!!! What I owe $13950 not a penny lower
Old 11-02-2012, 10:02 PM   #18
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
i so want...